gotstang.com forums logo
back to gotstang.com
    "Banned from the track" blown93feature's Avatar

Default 93 limited for sale.

Hey people. This is not a sad story of hardship, just a time for change. I will be buying a 07' gt 500 when they come out and will be doing some mods to the 00'gt so I will be letting my 93' go. I will miss her believe me and hope that it goes to a good home.

The car speaks for itself and will make someone happy I'm sure. My web site pretty much shows everything and if there is any futher info needed just ask. The car is fully documented from ford litterature to car fax so there will be no doubt to the buyers security. The car just turned 44k yesterday and is ready to fly. I will thow in some original parts and the cover to keep her warm when not in use I'm having a model being made to remind me of her from 93ramvert that I will always keep.

If anyone needs financing help, this car being appraised is the best help you can get because if you belong to a credit union or a bank that will loan 80% or 100% in some cases on a vehical that's been appraised you will have no problem getting the funds. If not that than dig into your mattress and grab a bunch

The car is being sold for $19,000 or best reasonalble offer. If interested send me a pm or e-mail me @ stangownr93@comcast.net

I will just have to make my 00'gt dd my main squeeze

wow, i guess the new ride will more than compensate for the loss of the vert. the model Tom is building for you will remind u of it every time you look at it. ok ok Im thinking of selling my car now too.

J's Journalism Project 93ramvert's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cobra94
    wow, i guess the new ride will more than compensate for the loss of the vert. the model Tom is building for you will remind u of it every time you look at it. ok ok Im thinking of selling my car now too.

You ain't selling your car too. Wake up. Most be the Florida air making you loopy. Your on Vaca what the hell are you doing posting?

This is my new ride! Give or take a few minor features

I Gotstang!! Right Here!

Quote Originally Posted by blown93feature
    This is my new ride! Give or take a few minor features

Hey Joe, you aren't going to miss the vert?? I love that GT 500, but I love the idea of putting the top down too. I'm sure you will miss her. Good luck on getting the order for a GT 500. If you need help, I have a RICH older friend that knows the owner of a Big time Ford dealer. I may be able to get you the car and a good deal to boot.

Quote Originally Posted by 04Saleen
    Hey Joe, you aren't going to miss the vert?? I love that GT 500, but I love the idea of putting the top down too. I'm sure you will miss her. Good luck on getting the order for a GT 500. If you need help, I have a RICH older friend that knows the owner of a Big time Ford dealer. I may be able to get you the car and a good deal to boot.

Thanks dana, I will hit you up on that. I will miss the vert for sure! It is getting harder and harder to find a clean fox let alone with short miles, and maybe done the road I will regret selling but I can honestly say that I had fun with it and I hope that the person who buys it will appreciate the car as much as I do.

Joe, unlike the ass that I bought mine from, I know you would appreciate knowing what's going on with the car afterwards. The original owner of my car has several older mustangs to include a 69 Boss 429, a 68 Shelby Cobra, Ithink a 69 Mach 1, and one other, A real mustang guy. Not I think he's in it for the money I've tried to keep in touch because he seemed interested in what I was doing at first, but then stopped responding. Like I said if I had that kind of cake hanging around I'd be sittin in a yellow 93 feature mustang. I think you'll easily get what you want.

Quote Originally Posted by 93ramvert
    You ain't selling your car too. Wake up. Most be the Florida air making you loopy. Your on Vaca what the hell are you doing posting?
    yeah yeah, i know ill never sell it.. ill just have 2 stangs then.

Quote Originally Posted by Cobra94
    yeah yeah, i know ill never sell it.. ill just have 2 stangs then.
    Me too, but I'm going to have to make mine a 2007 GT500 too, so I can come back and challenge all the fags that have challenged me for the easy win.

Thread Information