gotstang.com forums logo
back to gotstang.com

Default Bump up the number of claim validators from 10 to 20?

I notice myself missing alot of the claims because 10 poeple get there before i do... think we should bump the number up to 20?

Let me know....

GSMC#10 (Got Stang? Midnight Crew)
    GSBMC#10 (Got Stang? Black Mustang Crew)

Quote Originally Posted by EdditGT
    dude you're like the only online friend I have that I actually consider real cuz I've met you, hahaha lol
    and cuz you're a sexy bitch....yeah!

i agree. there are some that are closed that i would have loved to do. also i suggested quite a few but only one of them made it on the list. Now it says i cant suggest anymore. I can think of a shit load of fun claims to do so open it back up LOL

Ryan

Quote Originally Posted by Rwest75
    i agree. there are some that are closed that i would have loved to do. also i suggested quite a few but only one of them made it on the list. Now it says i cant suggest anymore. I can think of a shit load of fun claims to do so open it back up LOL

Ryan
    Well this happens because we had some people submitting bullshit just to get the 1 point for the suggestion.. so it disables the option if you have a certain number of unvalidated claim suggestions.. so once they are validated you will be able to add more.

GSMC#10 (Got Stang? Midnight Crew)
    GSBMC#10 (Got Stang? Black Mustang Crew)

Quote Originally Posted by EdditGT
    dude you're like the only online friend I have that I actually consider real cuz I've met you, hahaha lol
    and cuz you're a sexy bitch....yeah!

sounds good, if anyone has a claim they need more slots for, just ask

Quote Originally Posted by J
    Well this happens because we had some people submitting bullshit just to get the 1 point for the suggestion.. so it disables the option if you have a certain number of unvalidated claim suggestions.. so once they are validated you will be able to add more.
    I dont think im guilty of that. ive only been on here for a little over 2 weeks and already have like 26 validated claims for the hunt. I never suggested anything that i wouldnt do myself (Like drive backwards thru a bank or restruant drive thru lane.....LOL) I hope you do open up the got stang sticker on a police cruiser catagory. I want that one and im not gonna get permission from the cop either....LOL

Ryan

Thread Information