gotstang.com forums logo
back to gotstang.com
    Be Afraid, Very Afraid ComputerGuy's Avatar

Default Real Name If you want and reason behind Nick?

OK. This should be some fun for us. We all have nicks here. What does it mean or how you got it. I'll Start off.

Hi I'm Ben (Hi Ben). I retired from the Air Force about 3 years ago where I was a cook. I have been known as the cook that fixed people computers since about 1982 (No young kids comments please).

Now, I'm a SMS Adminstrator working in patch management, computer security, and threat mitigation for an enterprise network that has as many as 10,000 computers at any given moment. I also do computer forensics. I can also build one from scratch.... Hence ComputerGuy.

Gotstang? Regular thunderbolt64's Avatar

Thunderbolt64................I always thought it was self explanatory. Here is a brief history lesson for the kiddies in here. It actually started in the summer of 1963. Ford decided to put together a "Total Performance" program to combat the 426 Max Wedges, and Hemis of the Dodges and Plymouths. Ford commissioned a guy by the name of Andy Hotton to come up with a"Special Event Acceleration Vehicle" that would bring Ford many victories.

This lead to putting the 427 CID V-8 into the smaller and lighter Fairlane. The "Thunderbolt" Fairlane weighed only 3225 lbs., which was only 25 lbs. over the minimum weight requirement for the super stock it was to compete in. This was 500 lbs. less than the previously used Galaxies.

The efforts of Ford paid off in 1964, as the Thunderbolt, took home the World Championship for Top Stock Eliminator, and the overall NHRA Manufacturers cup. There were only 100 of these beasts originally produced.

Ok history lesson is over. I have just always used this nickname as my username, because I own a 1964 Fairlane, that I have turned into a Thunderbolt clone.
    Last edited by thunderbolt64; 03-27-2005 at 02:59 PM.

J. Hi im J. J = Jason. J.

GSMC#10 (Got Stang? Midnight Crew)
    GSBMC#10 (Got Stang? Black Mustang Crew)

Quote Originally Posted by EdditGT
    dude you're like the only online friend I have that I actually consider real cuz I've met you, hahaha lol
    and cuz you're a sexy bitch....yeah!

Supreme Thread Hijacker stalker's Avatar

Hi, I'm Ryan, hence the name Stalker. Wait, it's not quite like that. I have the Cervinis Stalker Bodykit on my car. I usually go by the name of Poseidon online due to my strange love of Greek Mythology.
    2003 Mustang GT
    It's a brick.

2002 Bonneville SLE Daily driver

Holy Shit that sig is old. Car looks nothing like that.

gotstang owns

HI im shane and i drive a stang. I am a male so stang+man. and then you have 190 which is just kinda there.

I'm Bee Saleen Vang, reason for the name Hmongstang is because Hmong = my nationality and Stang = Mustang duhh

and i'm a nice guy
    Last edited by Hmongstang; 03-27-2005 at 05:37 PM.

"I use Castrol GTX on my girlfriend, and I use the high mileage Castrol on my older ladies. Its an excellent lube"

Hi, I'm Nick. A quick history lesson for all you older guys. To tune your VCR and stop making it flash 12:00 you put batteries in the remote and press "Clock set". ha ha ha ha j/k
    "My Cobra" I drive a cobra and it is mine since I paid for it unlike most kids my age i buy my own stuff cause i work and no i do not sell drugs. lol This is a good topic way to go.
    2000 White Mustang GT Twin Turbo T/3 T/4 380HP 470TQ = Nuff Said

Sold:
    1999 Chromalusion Cobra
    2000 Mustang GT

I drive a 1994 cobra. I have no idea how I got my name.

Sure!!! you just do not like to be open with everybody. You are hiding everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Cobra94
    I drive a 1994 cobra. I have no idea how I got my name.

Sold:
    1999 Chromalusion Cobra
    2000 Mustang GT

hi im chris i got the name speedyhank from my cuzin. speedy=i like things fast hank= most of my last name hankins
    Last edited by speedyhank; 03-27-2005 at 06:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by My Cobra
    Sure!!! you just do not like to be open with everybody. You are hiding everything.
    wait,.....What? did my secrect get out?

Gotstang? Regular

hi my name is mike.
    i got my name from the military as well they used to call me coopdog on the boats(last name is cooper),so its kinda stuck all these years.the 21 is a random #

passin with gas!
    www.autosoundandperformance.com
    www.spadekreations.com
    www.granddesignmats.com
    cadence audio

KromeandKolor.com

Quote Originally Posted by My Cobra
    I paid for it unlike most kids my age i buy my own stuff cause i work and no i do not sell drugs. lol This is a good topic way to go.
    Well said, I paid for mine too. every penny. standard car loan with a good rate. paid it off early 4 or 5 yrs ago.

sorry a little of topic, WHAT'S MY NAME???

Hey ya'll! My name is Wendy.

WebWitch... hehehe... well, see, Florida has these strange laws against obscenity in public and none of my nicks could be put anywhere in public due to their questionable nature - even tho they were really innocent. What I am about to tell you cannot, I repeat, cannot leave this thread!

My first nick was Wee Wee. From my Mother. God, I love that woman. hehehe I carried that one around for years. Just short for Wendy... I dunno. I was potty trained at 2 and never wet the bed... so I'll just go ahead and lay those rumors to rest right now! LOL

So, Florida wouldn't let me put Wee Wee on my license tag. The clerk asked me if I was referring to the act or the size... Nice gutter mind ya got there lady.

My other nick was Web Bitch. I used to be pretty crafty with web programming (when the Net first took hold) and I am quite the Bitch. (My car's nick is My Bitch if that gives ya a clue to my nature... My father got me a shirt with 3 inch tall gold embroidered letters that reads Bitch... My father also got me a parking space sign that says Bitch Parking Only... it is hanging in front of my spot in the garage.)

Again, Florida wouldn't allow me to put such profanity on my license tag... So I settled for WebWitch... Witches can still be Bitches.

when two hearts race... both win.

02BlueStang....its a 2002...its blue...its a mustang....

Quote Originally Posted by Cobra94
    Well said, I paid for mine too. every penny. standard car loan with a good rate. paid it off early 4 or 5 yrs ago. sorry a little of topic, WHAT'S MY NAME???
    Nice!!! About time somebody learns how to pay there bills instead of asking for money from mommy and daddy.

Sold:
    1999 Chromalusion Cobra
    2000 Mustang GT

Thread Information