gotstang.com forums logo
back to gotstang.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    gotstang owns

Default High School Student.

Why is it that everytime you say you are a highschool student on one of these sites people just dont give you any respect. I know there are some stupid highschool kids but there are stupid people in everyclass. i do not go around and screw with other peoples things and ****. Just why is it that no one likes kids that are in highschool that just want to learn about there cars. i know this sounds like i am just *****ing but i really just want to know.

Be Afraid, Very Afraid ComputerGuy's Avatar

It's a sad fact that you, and those who are like you, are viewed as an exception. I think throughout history there has been a little astigmatism towards hish school kids. We have all suffered from it.

Just let it pass and hopefully people will judge you for who you are. Heck, when I was in High School, I held down a full time job, and was even able to take some college courses.

Hang in there, and graduate!!

Its part of life. We all went through it lol.

GSMC#10 (Got Stang? Midnight Crew)
    GSBMC#10 (Got Stang? Black Mustang Crew)

Quote Originally Posted by EdditGT
    dude you're like the only online friend I have that I actually consider real cuz I've met you, hahaha lol
    and cuz you're a sexy bitch....yeah!

Louisville Kentucky United States of America

It's just how it is. People give you shit because you havcen't really expierenced life yet, essp wen people your age try to talk shit (not saying you have, but just in general) Just take it with a grain of salt. Not that it matters, I mean, you're in highschool for god sake
    Imports: When Old School means 1991

-Adrian
    -2000 Black GT

gotstang owns

i know it just kind of gets to me sometimes. i mean i work 40hrs a week at a body shop (will not in school) and i have to pay for my own stuff. it just pisses me off when people think they are better just cause there older. Also if anyone knows how to stop the engine from turning when putting on a crank pulley in an auto please let me know. Thanks

Louisville Kentucky United States of America

drop it into direct drive 1st or 2nd.
    Imports: When Old School means 1991

-Adrian
    -2000 Black GT

gotstang owns

i tried it didnt work

Stang on 18's

lol...i get it all the time too bro...its not that bad once ya get used to it..

when im not in school i held down a 40+ hour a weeks job and i have been through alot more than most people...

it doesnt bother me when some people talk down to me just because im young...i just say "Oh well" and ignore them...that works suprisingly well

I'm with you, I'd bet most on this site don't know I'm only 18 and still in HS, but I also work a 35hr work week, take college courses and am attending ASU full time next year. : to those who give us a bad name.
    Black 2002 GT 5-spd

Performance: 2.5" Magnapacks / MGW Shifter (Blue Handle) / H&R Super Sport Lowering Springs / 4.10 Motive Performance Gears / MAC Offroad H-Pipe
    Appearance: Mach 1 Chin / Mach 1 Grill / 17x8 Chrome Bullits / SS Inserts / Tint

Be Afraid, Very Afraid ComputerGuy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stangman190
    i tried it didnt work

Enjoy your youth my friend. You will find that as you age, that some one will still look to you as too young or old, and afford no respect.

Just enjoy it. Does not matter the age of a person but their knowledge and wisdom. Press on with your life, make the goals you can attain, and go for it.

I am 44 and wish I could start all over again. Press on and enjoy your life.

I'll leave u in the dust

dont worry man i get dissed in school because 1. My car is automatic and @. thats its a mustang. I just want to beat all thier a**

1990 GT 25th Anniversary

gotstang owns

yea i get dissed for havin an auto too plus its a v6. its ok cause most of them dont even have their own cars.

Psh you think being in high school is bad wait till college. Try walking in to the mall and see how many peopel will watch over you waiting on you to take something. Some time i feel like doing it just becuase they think i take things anyway ya know. but i don't cause that woudl not help the problem
    2000 White Mustang GT Twin Turbo T/3 T/4 380HP 470TQ = Nuff Said

Sold:
    1999 Chromalusion Cobra
    2000 Mustang GT

I'll leave u in the dust

Quote Originally Posted by My Cobra
    Psh you think being in high school is bad wait till college. Try walking in to the mall and see how many peopel will watch over you waiting on you to take something. Some time i feel like doing it just becuase they think i take things anyway ya know. but i don't cause that woudl not help the problem
    lol! sounds like a goo idea

1990 GT 25th Anniversary

LOL Hell yea till ya get locked up

Sold:
    1999 Chromalusion Cobra
    2000 Mustang GT

Quote Originally Posted by stangman190
    Why is it that everytime you say you are a highschool student on one of these sites people just dont give you any respect. I know there are some stupid highschool kids but there are stupid people in everyclass. i do not go around and screw with other peoples things and ****. Just why is it that no one likes kids that are in highschool that just want to learn about there cars. i know this sounds like i am just *****ing but i really just want to know.
    ah don't worry about it. some day you'll have age on your side and then you'll be the guy surpressing, kicking and talking down to the school kids. it's the way of things, .......i think

like everyone said its a part of life....I only got it a little bit because I purchased my car in Soph year of highschool with my own money and paid cash up front...I got into the stock market at a young age and just got lucky and it paid off....As for now, Highschool is a breeze my friend...Im in college full time finishing up my soph year, I work 45 hrs a week and usually till 1am all while running my own house, paying all my bills and have a fulltime girlfriend...what bugs me most is why girls always ask "how come you never want to go out?"...maybe its cause I never get to sleep

Just hang in there, college only gets worse for working etc and its just a stereotype that doesn't go away....Cause facts show that highschool kids are more likely to steal and do stupid things...It may not be you, but I guarantee you have friends that have held up their stereotypical part of it

Quote Originally Posted by 02BlueStang
    have a fulltime girlfriend
    Yea i got one of those. Did not know they came in part time models too. ha h aha ha j/k man you sound liek you are busy as hell

Sold:
    1999 Chromalusion Cobra
    2000 Mustang GT

Quote Originally Posted by Cobra94
    ah don't worry about it. some day you'll have age on your side and then you'll be the guy surpressing, kicking and talking down to the school kids. it's the way of things, .......i think
    That's funny. I knew everything when I was 18. It wasn't until much later that I realized what a dipshit I was. Age really will change the way you think. You will definitely learn a lot from the mistakes you haven't even made yet. I wouldn't discount your input because of your age, but I know that no matter how smart you think you are right now, even you will look back in ten years and ask yourself "how could I have been so naive?" That's life, and everyone eventually sees it the same way.

[

I Gotstang!! Right Here!

Quote Originally Posted by 02BlueStang
    like everyone said its a part of life....I only got it a little bit because I purchased my car in Soph year of highschool with my own money and paid cash up front...I got into the stock market at a young age and just got lucky and it paid off....As for now, Highschool is a breeze my friend...Im in college full time finishing up my soph year, I work 45 hrs a week and usually till 1am all while running my own house, paying all my bills and have a fulltime girlfriend...what bugs me most is why girls always ask "how come you never want to go out?"...maybe its cause I never get to sleep

Just hang in there, college only gets worse for working etc and its just a stereotype that doesn't go away....Cause facts show that highschool kids are more likely to steal and do stupid things...It may not be you, but I guarantee you have friends that have held up their stereotypical part of it

1st of all....Props to you for being smart with your $$....Not to many kids take the time to realize the value and the importance of a future. They always live for the right now.....So KUDOS!!

2nd lesson in life....Family and friends always come 1st...ALWAYS!!!!! You are young, enjoy life. If you care about your girl, then take the time away from work and let her know it. Take her out. Treat them great, cause it can be an awfully lonely life without a female companion. How the hell do you think I ended up with my wife....It wasn't my looks.....LOL

I knew nothing when I was 18 and I know nothing now! It's the folks that think they know something that scare me! ha ha

Hang in there and enjoy the ride!

Gotstang? Regular

im only 17 and in high school! and so far i havent been treated to badly, on this site anyways. 3.8 is a different story! lol

http://members.cardomain.com/csc13
    "save a cowboy, ride me" (chicks only)

Quote Originally Posted by csc
    im only 17 and in high school! and so far i havent been treated to badly, on this site anyways. 3.8 is a different story! lol
    well sometimes... its people who are still in highschool making fun of you.. LOL. or those who just graduate

GSMC#10 (Got Stang? Midnight Crew)
    GSBMC#10 (Got Stang? Black Mustang Crew)

Quote Originally Posted by EdditGT
    dude you're like the only online friend I have that I actually consider real cuz I've met you, hahaha lol
    and cuz you're a sexy bitch....yeah!

|3|ackAc|D

everytime i walk thru my old high school senior pussy falls on me...

Quote Originally Posted by |3|ackAc|D
    everytime i walk thru my old high school senior pussy falls on me...
    You must be short.
    1965 Mustang Coupe - Mildly built 289
    2000 Celica GT-S
    1994 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX - future V8 eater

Poopin' a J™ one day at a time.

Thread Information