Aight all... its about time I mention this....

Gotstang.com will be moving servers/providers whatever you want to call it sometime this week. There should be NO downtime the way I plan to do this.. however... you may have to goto gotstang.net for the time being... untill the gotstang.com name has moved over.

Plan:

Get the new server setup.
Point gotstang.net at the new server.
Move the data over.
Close gotstang.com
Announce the change.
Point gotstang.com at the new server.
Announce the change.

Hopefully this all works out... so if you happen to browse to gotstang.com and its down.. point your browser at gotstang.net.

I will let everyone know when this will be implemented.

NO DATA will be lost.
You guys prolly wont even notice it... Other then the domain change while gotstang.com's new IP populates....

I am upgrading to a 600 GB transfer dedicated server.

The mods have pitched in a few dollars for this move... and I appreciate every bit of it. Because this is an entirely free site I will NOT be asking for money NOR posting a donate link. This will be the only place I even mention it..... If you would like to donate for this move... just PM me and I will give you the info.

Well I figured id give you guys a heads up... anyone who has a gotstang.com email address will be down for a few days as well.. untill the name populates.

This is a definate needed upgrade and will better the experience of all of you

More server space/ more bandwidth.

I will be takin polls later on down the road to see how everyones connect to the new server is....

As owner I will continue to upgrade/make this site as enjoyable as possible!!

Thanks for your continued support!!!