gotstang.com forums logo
back to gotstang.com

Thread: You KNow Coop

Be Afraid, Very Afraid ComputerGuy's Avatar

Default You KNow Coop

You are going to Wipe up on me in the Face off. Heck I almost voted for you!!

Good Luck. I know I'll need it

Gotstang? Regular thunderbolt64's Avatar

Breaking News! Computer Guy is winning the face off! I challenge you next computer guy.

Quote Originally Posted by thunderbolt64
    Breaking News! Computer Guy is winning the face off! I challenge you next computer guy.

Dude. When I first saw this I smiled and laughed yelled "Oh FUCK"

You are the man and I am about to be owned

Time for a beer. How about a 12 pack to the winner!!

Louisville Kentucky United States of America

:ROFL:

Coopdog21 and onebad95 are both getting dominated on in face off's. I guess people are getting fed up with them challenging anything with 4 wheels...

Example:
    you have an 88 4cyl Fox body with no front fender..... wanna have a face off?

PS I voted for computer guy & Mycobra
    Imports: When Old School means 1991

-Adrian
    -2000 Black GT

Gotstang? Regular thunderbolt64's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerGuy
    Time for a beer. How about a 12 pack to the winner!!
    How bout we make it an even case! What's your poison?

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Friday

Coopdog21 and onebad95 are both getting dominated on in face off's. I guess people are getting fed up with them challenging anything with 4 wheels...

Example:

As Much shit I give you, You do have a sense of humor!!

Quote Originally Posted by thunderbolt64
    How bout we make it an even case! What's your poison?

Heinekin Red Star

I'll leave u in the dust

lol you guys are crazy!

1990 GT 25th Anniversary

Quote Originally Posted by Fastest302
    lol you guys are crazy!
    Welcummmm to the jungle Baby

Gotstang? Regular

Example:

its assholes like you that have turned a fun thing into a bunch of shit.i dont take this seriously so its no big deal for me ,its people like your ass that are jelous because you dont have shit to bring to the table.the only reason me and onebad have used the face offs so much,is we are getting involved in the site .i thought thats what you are supposed to do.

passin with gas!
    www.autosoundandperformance.com
    www.spadekreations.com
    www.granddesignmats.com
    cadence audio

KromeandKolor.com

Quote Originally Posted by coopdog21
    its assholes like you that have turned a fun thing into a bunch of shit.i dont take this seriously so its no big deal for me ,its people like your ass that are jelous because you dont have shit to bring to the table.the only reason me and onebad have used the face offs so much,is we are getting involved in the site .i thought thats what you are supposed to do.

Very well put. By the Way, I carry a dick, a very small dick

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerGuy
    Very well put. By the Way, I carry a dick, a very small dick
    I wouldn't admit that in public if I were you.

And everybody keep it civil.

Coop for president.. and I appreciate people like you who actually use the site.. thats why I spend the time to make sure its right.

GSMC#10 (Got Stang? Midnight Crew)
    GSBMC#10 (Got Stang? Black Mustang Crew)

Quote Originally Posted by EdditGT
    dude you're like the only online friend I have that I actually consider real cuz I've met you, hahaha lol
    and cuz you're a sexy bitch....yeah!

Mustang stuff for sale Stang Gurl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by J
    Coop for president.. and I appreciate people like you who actually use the site.. thats why I spend the time to make sure its right.
    you da man J... you da man

shaking head

Quote Originally Posted by Jim03svt
    shaking head
    convusions?

Quote Originally Posted by coopdog21
    Cry me a river.. If you "don't take this seriously" then why are you getting butthurt over it? And I don't really think that I'm "jelous" of your mustang. If I were a ricer I suppose I would be, but the direction you went with your car is not the way I wish to go to mine, there for.. not jelous. I'd take my 00 GT over your lambo/mustang anyday of the week. Now if you had a nice 03/04 cobra with a kenne bell 2.2 Blowzilla then yes, I would think you have a nice car, but i'm not really the jelous type.
    The reason everyone gets upset is because as soon as your challenge is over, you challenge someone else, im most cases without asking them if they wanted to start a face off.
    Too me thats like the honda boys pulling up to an 03 cobra at a stop light, and launch like they are at a track when it turns green, then tell thier friends the pulled all over an 03' Cobra. Thats just my openion.

-Adrian
    -2000 Black GT

I think this is starting to get way out of hand. There are many nice cars on this site. There is no doubt there are 3 cars on here that have way more work done to them than anything else: Thunderbolt, Coop and Mine (If I missed anyone, it's because I haven't seen it yet). Does that mean we should be treated diferrently (good or bad), I think not. We chose to do what we have done to our cars.

So in closing Joe, when you sit there and "bring the hate", you yourself are acting like the typical 20 year old ricer. I built my car for me and my wife, not some 20 year old Internet tough guy.

Why don't you get mad over someone expressing thier openion. I hardley see it as "bringing the hate" I see it as expressing my views. And I'm glad that you didn't build your car to impress me, because.. well it didn't work... You could say the same of my car, I'm doing what I want too it for me... not to impress you. but anyways.. It's not that you should be treated diffrentley than anyone else because you put XXXX Hours of work into your car. It's that you should act a little more respectfully when you challenge someone. For example if you click on the name of anyone on the forums there is a nifty feature, it's call Private Message. Click that and ask them if they would be intrested in a challenge. If they say yes... then go for it... add another Blue pony under your sig by all means... have at it. Thats what the face-off is there for, internet rank points, and a little blue horse.

So In closing onebad95, if little blue horses are worth a reputation, then challenge away the unexpecting...

PS when are you going to be in the MM&FF mag( I couldent remember if it was that or 5.0), I will be picking it up

-Adrian
    -2000 Black GT

Gotstang? Regular

Why don't you get mad over someone expressing thier openion. I hardley see it as "bringing the hate" I see it as expressing my views. And I'm glad that you didn't build your car to impress me, because.. well it didn't work... You could say the same of my car, I'm doing what I want too it for me... not to impress you. but anyways.. It's not that you should be treated diffrentley than anyone else because you put XXXX Hours of work into your car. It's that you should act a little more respectfully when you challenge someone. For example if you click on the name of anyone on the forums there is a nifty feature, it's call Private Message. Click that and ask them if they would be intrested in a challenge. If they say yes... then go for it... add another Blue pony under your sig by all means... have at it. Thats what the face-off is there for, internet rank points, and a little blue horse.

So In closing onebad95, if little blue horses are worth a reputation, then challenge away the unexpecting...

PS when are you going to be in the MM&FF mag( I couldent remember if it was that or 5.0), I will be picking it up
    joe ,how do you know that that didnt happen.you have jumped to so many conclutions its not funny.if its a pm its a pm.if you look at my face offs .i have either been asked(thunderbolt) or have asked (computer guy),or they have been in the top 15 in gs points .if you want to try and crusify people start looking elswhere.and like i said its about being interactive with the site.maybe its people like u who do not belong on this site ,who do nothing but complain about the tools j has provded to us to make this fun!!

passin with gas!
    www.autosoundandperformance.com
    www.spadekreations.com
    www.granddesignmats.com
    cadence audio

KromeandKolor.com

Perhapse it's the people posting asking why there were challenged withough being notified.. Me being one of them.. but anways. Same ole song and dance...

-Adrian
    -2000 Black GT

Thread Information