gotstang.com forums logo
back to gotstang.com
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Gotstang? Newbie!

Default Rant, this is insane!

Ok so the way I understand it you dont have to have a nice car to win on here, just the most friends, that makes sense right.

So there in turn a pretty much plain v6 can straight outrank a normal v8 just because it has more mods, not the quality of the mods, just the fact that there is more.

Last I checked quality > quantity.......... but in the ricer world its just the opposite, the stupid the doors u get and the more stickers you add, the better looking your car magically becomes. Sorry but that's bs pure and simple.

Last time I checked the mustang is supposed to be about raw power and everything that comes with it, not a v6 that is a piece of crap daily driver that has a shiftknob and some supercharger in the "FUTURE PLANS"

Im sorry but this is a joke, and I dont care if it gets me banned, when a v6 ratio outnumbers the v8's and the v8's lose in a battle of who is better, there is a problem.

You can all bitch at me all you want for not having as many shitty exterior mods as all these riced out v6's with shogun body kits and evader front ends with altezzas. Ill be at the track and on the street running 11's, showing up corvettes and bastard ls1's, and I'll also be winning car shows all this summer I won't be losing to any v6 at the world of wheels, thats for sure.

Gotstang? Newbie!

wow hun everything will be ok.. your cars still hot

but no need to talk about "ricer" stangs.. eveyrone has their own opinion of what is nice ya know..

there will always be a faster car

GSMC#10 (Got Stang? Midnight Crew)
    GSBMC#10 (Got Stang? Black Mustang Crew)

Quote Originally Posted by EdditGT
    dude you're like the only online friend I have that I actually consider real cuz I've met you, hahaha lol
    and cuz you're a sexy bitch....yeah!

Mustang stuff for sale Stang Gurl's Avatar

Im 45 minutes from Raytown... Hope to see you at some shows this summer

PS: if a ranking on some online website upsets you this much you really should evaluate some things. Honestly.

Gotstang? Newbie!

Quote Originally Posted by J
    there will always be a faster car
    And its definatly not going to be a v6 mustang

Life begins at 8 psi... EddieGT's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KANE
    You just never know...
    1997 SVT Cobra Vert (Black)
    2001 Audi S4 6-speed (Silver)
    1992 Subaru SVX LS-L (Silver/Black)
    History:
    2004 SVT Cobra Coupe (Black) - 2004 40th Anniversary Limited Edition (authentic...) Mustang GT Vert (Black with Arizona Beige stripes) - 2000 Mustang GT Vert (Silver) - 1994 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX (Red) - 1990 Eagle Talon TSi AWD (Red) - 2000 Toyota Celica GT-S (Silver) - 1991 Toyota MR2 Turbo (Red) - 1999 Mazda Protege ES (Silver) - 1990 Undisclosed Ford Vehicle (dark blue) - 1985.5 Toyota MR2 (Red)

"Eaton" F-Bodies since 2004... (But 'til 2005...)
    GSBMC #999 (Got Stang? Black Mustang Crew)

Who gives a shit?

if you don't like it then don't use it.

2002 GMC Yukon

Pair of Cadence Triplex 2-ohm 12” Subwoofers
    Custom “Built To Spec” Sealed Subwoofer Enclosure
    Cadence Amadeus 1000w Digital Mono Block Subwoofer Amplifier
    Orion 4004 4-channel Amplifier
    Set of Cadence Ultrashock 5.25” Component Speakers
    Set of Focal Access 165A Component Speakers
    Cadence Ultrashock 1.2 Farad Capacitor
    Cadence Fuseblock
    Cadence In-Line 100 Amp Circuit Breaker
    Kenwood AM/FM/CD/MP3 KTC-SR902 Head Unit w/ SIRIUS Satellite Radio

1999 Mustang GT Vert 5spd

4.10 Gears
    CAI
    FRPP "King Cobra" Clutch

Gotstang? Newbie!

Quote Originally Posted by Stang Gurl
    Who gives a shit?
    Your right, having a fast car means nothing to the hertiage of a car that is what it was built for........ You know I may as well place that order for lambo doors and underglows right away so I can go get 2nd place at every car show I enter!!!!!!!! YES! Thats the ticket, screw making it fast. What was I thinking.

I won't be losing to any v6 at the world of wheels, thats for sure.
    We'll see next January when I take my spot at our WoW.
    Because I'm pretty sure that at a car show, they look at the car, not wait for it to take off and see how fast it is.

Your right, having a fast car means nothing to the hertiage of a car that is what it was built for........ You know I may as well place that order for lambo doors and underglows right away so I can go get 2nd place at every car show I enter!!!!!!!! YES! Thats the ticket, screw making it fast. What was I thinking.
    before you order anymore mods for your car you should hit the pharmacy and get some prozac... seriously.

Everyone has thier own taste and way they like to do things... I dont get the deal with you and why you are so angry and closed minded about everyones individual choices on mods to thier cars. Some like a fast car and some like a car for looks... big deal. I cant have a fast car because I tote around a toddler and its not practical... so I have a show car for looks. You need to have an open mind and maybe take a look at why each individual chooses the modification path they have chosen instead of lumping anyone who doesnt have performance mods into a "rice" category.

Quote Originally Posted by CODY2003
    We'll see next January when I take my spot at our WoW.
    Because I'm pretty sure that at a car show, they look at the car, not wait for it to take off and see how fast it is.

Gotstang? Regular thunderbolt64's Avatar

I'm not a glamor kinda guy myself. I built my car very light, but with attention to the small details. I won't put anyone down for doing a v-6 Mustang, though I might not exactly get it.

To make it short..................GET OVER IT! It's not real.

Gotstang? Newbie!

Quote Originally Posted by Stang Gurl
    before you order anymore mods for your car you should hit the pharmacy and get some prozac... seriously.

Everyone has thier own taste and way they like to do things... I dont get the deal with you and why you are so angry and closed minded about everyones individual choices on mods to thier cars. Some like a fast car and some like a car for looks... big deal. I cant have a fast car because I tote around a toddler and its not practical... so I have a show car for looks. You need to have an open mind and maybe take a look at why each individual chooses the modification path they have chosen instead of lumping anyone who doesnt have performance mods into a "rice" category.
    I've already owned something that had the looks, I just havent started with that part on my mach yet, not that it really needs many exterior mods anyways. I know they dont judge cars for how fast they are at car shows, they judge for how well and tastefull the car is modded, that is unless u go to shitty car shows such as usacii and midwest dragfest and such where your car is judged on how much stupid shit you can put on it to make it look more tacky than the other cars. Im not against modding the exterior believe me, Ive done it before, but there is a difference between doing it tastefully, and making it a lamborghini.

I know they dont judge cars for how fast they are at car shows, they judge for how well and tastefull the car is modded, that is unless u go to shitty car shows such as usacii and midwest dragfest and such where your car is judged on how much stupid shit you can put on it to make it look more tacky than the other cars. Im not against modding the exterior believe me, Ive done it before, but there is a difference between doing it tastefully, and making it a lamborghini.
    So.....Since I'm going to the same show as you, don't have any stupid shit, and don't have lambo doors, my car is tastefull. Thx, man. I appreciate the complament.

Ill be at the track and on the street running 11's, showing up corvettes and bastard ls1's, and I'll also be winning car shows all this summer I won't be losing to any v6 at the world of wheels, thats for sure.
    You better add some horsepower for that heavy Mach to get in the 11's. It's a mid 13 second car from the factory.

that is unless u go to shitty car shows such as usacii and midwest dragfest and such where your car is judged on how much stupid shit you can put on it to make it look more tacky than the other cars.
    its not useless... this is for FUN... you take this way to seriously... I got to carshows with my family to have a good time and enjoy my hobby... to each his own... you dont have to like it but you do have to accept the fact that everybody is different. If you think my car looks like a piece of shit, thats kool, but the only thing tacky around here is the way you project your opinions with you bad attitude.

Gotstang? Newbie!

So.....Since I'm going to the same show as you, don't have any stupid shit, and don't have lambo doors, my car is tastefull. Thx, man. I appreciate the complament.
    It is........ minus the apc front bumper, you havent done anything to gay up your car.

Gotstang? Newbie!

Quote Originally Posted by thunderbolt64
    You better add some horsepower for that heavy Mach to get in the 11's. It's a mid 13 second car from the factory.
    It has already run a 13.6 at 104......... that was before the current mods, and before my mid length headers and supercharger that go on in may or june

It is........ minus the apc front bumper, you havent done anything to gay up your car.
    So, if that bumper had been made by say.....saleen it would be fine, or do you not care for the style itself. Just curious. I get both sides all the time.
    I have seen cars that make it look killer, and cars that make it look like trash.
    A lot has to do with color. But I always like to get an opinion.

Gotstang? Newbie!

So, if that bumper had been made by say.....saleen it would be fine, or do you not care for the style itself. Just curious. I get both sides all the time.
    I have seen cars that make it look killer, and cars that make it look like trash.
    A lot has to do with color. But I always like to get an opinion.
    Well your color hides the ugliness of it real well, and your foglight posistioning is odd.......... Id rather see a roush stage 3 front bumper or saleen........ or stalker, apc is just ugly to me, tail lights body kit, doesnt matter they make the riciest shit

Well your color hides the ugliness of it real well, and your foglight posistioning is odd.......... Id rather see a roush stage 3 front bumper or saleen........ or stalker, apc is just ugly to me, tail lights body kit, doesnt matter they make the riciest shit
    What might surprise you though, is even though they have a reputation of making the cheapest products, compared to my Ford, Cervini's, etc parts. It has by far the best quality of material. The stuff that is crap is all of the stuff that they are just vendors for. All of their lights, wings, etc are made by other co.s and they just use the APC name to market it all.

It has already run a 13.6 at 104......... that was before the current mods, and before my mid length headers and supercharger that go on in may or june
    Duh! A supercharger will add horses. Two seconds is still along way to go. Good luck! Are you building the car, or are you paying someone to do this for you?

I'll leave u in the dust

I wanted my stang to be fast and still do! But im like the car showtype and i would have both show and go but mostly show!

1990 GT 25th Anniversary

Gotstang? Newbie!

Quote Originally Posted by thunderbolt64
    Duh! A supercharger will add horses. Two seconds is still along way to go. Good luck! Are you building the car, or are you paying someone to do this for you?
    2 seconds may be a long way to go but a mach with a s/c in the 11's is not uncommon

It will be a combination of me and others doing the work to create the final masterpiece.

550rwhp or bust.

Thread Information