Actually slow thats what I have been thinking lately too, Im gonna change the u joints just in case, and pop open the diff to see if it is set right or not. But I just found out a couple days ago that I have to go to ntc so its gonna be a month before I can get back to it, but thank you for your reply! Oh and the noise is a little louder than the exhaust. I was doin a constant 65 mph the other day and the noise was gone in 5th, but there was a weird noise coming from what I could only think was the axle. almost a crunchiness like the gears were not set just right or something. Either way Im pretty sure the problem lies in the rear axle or possibly the driveshaft itself. As I bought this car used I dont know if the gears in the back are stock, changed, or just simply worn out. The only thing I thought was strange is that the trip there doing 65 was the smoothest that car has ever been, but the ride back is when the crunchy hummy sound started with a little bit of well kinda like i had let off the clutch a little then rengaged, that little jump you get sometimes is what it felt like, and sidenote the cruse control was set.