Well guys and gals ice started working on my car again. It's a 90 7up lx with a fuel injected 351w. I bought the car when I was 16 years years old so have had it a long time. I put the 351w in about 8 years ago and haven't driven the car since September of 2006 and its killing me. I can turn the car over finally after working on the wiring harness and a new ignition switch. I replaced the wiring harness and have it ran inside the fenders and firewall. It stopped running and then I parked it in my garage and it hasn't run since. I am overly excited that it turns over on its own since it wasn't and want to get it back in the street.

I don't have spark. I have checked all the fusible links and they are good. The EEC relay clicks on when the key is turned over. I ran a jumper from the starter solenoid to the EEC relay bypassing the b/o stripe wire that provides power to the relay and can get spark but two wires that run from a connecter by the computer that go over to the driver side get hot and will melt. They are yellow with an orange stripe that go to a connector. One wire goes to the speed control amplifier. The fuel pump also doesn't prime. It's a new pump and new hanger assembly.

Any thoughts as to why no spark? Think it could be grounded out?