Question, not sure what to go with. Looking to take the shake and rattle out of the car. Shocks, springs are all good. I'm putting on the cross bar under the hood to tighten it up. Them rag tops seem to rattle, isn't there a cross piece that go's under the car not sure which one to go for. Could use a little help