gotstang.com forums logo
back to gotstang.com
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Hi Fast, good to hear about school... thanks for checking in Looking forward to your return!

GSMC#10 (Got Stang? Midnight Crew)
    GSBMC#10 (Got Stang? Black Mustang Crew)

Quote Originally Posted by EdditGT
    dude you're like the only online friend I have that I actually consider real cuz I've met you, hahaha lol
    and cuz you're a sexy bitch....yeah!

I'll leave u in the dust

im still around.. things been crazy.. havent really done much with the stang.. hopefully gonna strip her down and build it completly.. i pop in from time to time and check things out

1990 GT 25th Anniversary

Gotstang? Newbie!

Wow! I haven't been back here in years! How is everyone?

Hi ho silver away!

5.0 and Still Slow! cdog02mustgt's Avatar

6:30pm and I am only the 4th member online with the most clicks (11). How sad!

I'll leave u in the dust

hows everybody doing

1990 GT 25th Anniversary

Old Skool

Well I have made it back again. Been busy with work and my car. Need to get those pics up. What has everyone else been doing?

Gotstang? Newbie!

Well, since I left, well a lot has happened. I traded my mustang for my chevy silverado. Bought an accord. And finished college. Been out of work since finishing college and that's been 4 years. I've been having health issues. Been having alot of mustang withdraws. Been hunting for one since my accord broke down. Nothing is out there. Heck, when I left, bush was president lol. Just been a downward spiral. But hey I did rebuild my truck. Tore it back down. Waiting for spring to put it back together so I can tow me a mustang home. Heck I still have my 351w that I haven't rebuilt yet. It sits besides my accord, tore apart. Accord sits tore apart. Atleast I have a degree in diesel technology that really helped me with a lot of things. And I have finally started learning to play my guitar. So not all is a lost. Just a bump in this road. Still think about the ones I left behind though. I made it. I'm still here.

Gotstang? Regular

I lost my job, got hurt a couple of times and may end up having to sell my ride... it breaks my heart to even type this because you all know how hard I worked on it and how much I put into it.
    IF YOU'RE NOT FIRST, YOU'RE LAST - Ricky Bobby's Dad

Gotstang? Regular

Well let's see, since the last time I was on this great site I moved my family across the country to Los Angeles, started a new career, bought a new house, missed Sandy and the blizzard of 2013 (old house had major damage) and bought a BMW 335i with all the M-Performance parts on it. I had to de-tune the Roush to get it registered in CA, but i'm scheduled to have it re-tuned this week and possibly add a few things, we'll see. Anyone active on here from So. Cal? I would love to get together with fellow stangers from the west coast.

Gotstang? Newbie!

First time on here for me in a while. Sold both my stangs for a new coyote which I wrecked, got another one but just haven't had the time to do much on the computer aside from bills....... got married and have 2 stepchildren now lol

Gotstang? Moderator

Miss the old main page. I'm still around... but being broke in a shitshack job in what seems forever doesn't leave much for the stang. She is still running though.

I'll leave u in the dust

yea I still got the stang but haven't done anything to it ever since I bought a 08 Dodge Caliber SRT-4 new started modding that.. got married had a daughter in 2011 recently sold the caliber and bought a house a few weeks ago and been working on that but back to the stang and get her ready and running right.

1990 GT 25th Anniversary

This site can be real lam rickzmustang's Avatar

Me, married, 4 kids, house. Pretty much sums it up. My stang is basically a full out drag car so don't do hunts and cruises.

Gotstang? Newbie!

I'm making a comeback I hope lol. Now that I have tore my accord totally apart, I am seeing what all needs done. To be honest my Chevy truck really bit me hard and it's hard to come back but I am giving it a second chance. My old mustang was a bad project car to begin with. And I am wiser now then I was back then. So once I get back from labor day weekend, I am hoping a job comes through and I can set the base for a mustang again. Besides my accord is the last thing I have from the past and it's time to fully move on. What a better way to move on with another V8 powered car. Muscle truck and a muscle car. Hmm what's next? A diesel truck lol I already know lol.

Gotstang? Moderator

I'm still around... 'bout all that can be said. LOL

Gotstang? Newbie!

i AM STILL WAITING ON A FAB SHOP TO WELD MY ALUMINUM PARTS ,

its been a month and a half
    1983 Mustang GLX vert-blue
    1984 Mustang LX vert-black
    1984 Mustang GT T-Top red
    1992 Mustang LX vert 5.0 (347)
    1966 Lincoln Continental 'vert green 1 of 1350
    1988 thunderbird Turbo coupe
    10 hole mafia
    anti cowl club

Gotstang? Newbie!

I was fairly active here in my jr/sr year of highschool...so 07/08 during GS's primetime. I went to college, graduated and got on my own. I had checked in time to time to check who all was still around. Now that I am more settled in a better job and have a little more money I am back at doing things to my Stang and Capri that I have wanted to since I bought them. I think the recession has hit alot of people hard, being as most stangs are weekend joy rides and second to their DD, I can see how alot of projects may be on the back burner for them. I am glad to be part of this page, be it as slow as it maybe. I think alot of forums and stang sites took a hit and alot have disappeared. To see GS still going shows not all hope is lost. Id give it time, I keep seeing a new crop of members showing up. Haha what a memory trip this has been, I think I still have the MM&FF mag where GS was featured as a new website, thats what got me on here haha. Great to see alot of familiar users here that I remember
    77 Mustang II 2+2
    83 Mercury Capri 5.0

Old Skool

Any of the Kemah crew still get on here?

Gotstang? Regular

I'm still promoting the site and am keeping my profile active. I agree with everyone above that the economy and company cutbacks have hit a lot of us hard. Even though I lost my job, I put off selling my car for the longest time, though couldn't add anything new to it. As you can see, I first talked about it in 2013 and hung on to it all this time. But this is just a temporary setback and I plan to come back with another Mustang faster than ever.
    IF YOU'RE NOT FIRST, YOU'RE LAST - Ricky Bobby's Dad

Old Skool

Well I figure I will still keep this thread going. Even since the last time I had an update, things have changed. My son was born in May 2013. Still have the stang, but getting little bits done here and there, waiting for warmer weather to start tuning where I left off. Other than that, it's still all good. Probably in the future I might pickup another project car. Possibly for my daughter something to get around. Time flies fast.

I'll leave u in the dust

I keep checking in once in awhile.. I see J keeps getting some nice stangs in his stable lol.. recently had a new addition to the family with my 2nd child born n nov 2014 and just started working on the stang.. bills keep popping and car always has to wait lol.. need to get the warmer weather back up here

1990 GT 25th Anniversary

Gotstang? Newbie!

Still not dead here. Just traded mustang for a silverado. Silverado blew up. (damn 305's) Still looking for work. I have some hope with the hospital here. They maintenance needs someone and the head guy likes that I have some experience in grounds keeping. Yeah I know sounds weird but they have everything for it and would be cheaper if I did it. Plus my diesel degree is an extra. They have a total of 10-12 diesel gen sets. I almost passed out when I saw them during the interview. Sounds to me that he wants to hire me just because of the grounds keeping experience. That's going to be a lot of work but hey, so is keeping the lawn mowed at home not to mention the weeds.

Gotstang? Newbie!

Checking back in. Hows everyone been doin?? I sold my 1993 Reef Blue LX hatch 4 1/2 years ago to by a 2002 Harley Davidson F150. 1 more year it will be time to get back into the Mustang Life.

Thread Information