gotstang.com forums logo
back to gotstang.com

Default Lets discuss this image...

Thoughts?

GSMC#10 (Got Stang? Midnight Crew)
    GSBMC#10 (Got Stang? Black Mustang Crew)

Quote Originally Posted by EdditGT
    dude you're like the only online friend I have that I actually consider real cuz I've met you, hahaha lol
    and cuz you're a sexy bitch....yeah!

Its a little harsh IMO but I do know a lot of people that feel that very same way

Gotstang? Newbie!

everyone is intitled to there opinion, thats what makes our country great! freedom of speech is a wonderful thing, when the pressure of being politically correct quiets free speech we lose. alot of people died for that person to have the freedom to be able to put that on the back of his truck , whether you agree with what it says or not we all need to realize how lucky we are in the united states to enjoy these freedoms and appreciate the sacrifice of our military and there families to whom we owe a great debt. thank you to all of the members of our military for your service and bravery.
    Last edited by silver1999GT; 05-22-2010 at 08:44 PM.

^ Well said

I couldn't have said that better my self. Thanks.
    Tim

Gotstang? Newbie!

your welcome, and i give the guy some props for putting that on his truck. he is upset and is not affraid to let people know it. its better he does that to vent his anger insted of some act of violence.

Gotstang? Moderator

I agree with him. As Americans we are weak, too forgiving, and gullible - not to mention forgetful. We need to be reminded of what happened and that it can happen again.

Gotstang? Newbie!

I agree totally...Americans have become too "Politicially Correct" and it is killing us! If we don't "Man Up" soon our country is finished...November is just around the corner - VOTE!

Freedom of speech and all your guns will be a thing of the passed if Obama has his way about it. America needs to wake up and see just what the hell is going on, soon it will be to late..... GOD BLESS US ALL. VOTE VOTE VOTE !!!!!!!! They have all of us watching the oil spill, mean while behind our backs their pushing to pass as many bills as they can before we know it, IMO...

Gotstang? Newbie!

yes this country is in serious trouble, if people think that our president is doing anything for the grater good of our country they are saddly mistaken.if people dont get to the poles and cast a vote for the right reasons this country will be in more trouble than ever.i didnt vote for george bush 2nd or obama, i dont vote on party lines, gender or color. i cast my vote for the person i feel is the best choice for the country at that time. if people dont start to pay attention to the true issues in this county and vote for those reasons we are in big trouble. PEOPLE VOTED FOR CHANGE, BE PREPARED FOR CHANGE!its not the change you thought it would be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

S.O.B !!! I NEED GAS !!! 91GT347's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 88foxbody View Post
    They have all of us watching the oil spill, mean while behind our backs their pushing to pass as many bills as they can before we know it, IMO...
    Wouldnt even surprise me if it was just for a cover

Gotstang? Newbie!

91GT347 is probably right, in performing "Magic" the audiance's attention is "redirected" away from the hand doing the actual trick! In this case, while we watch and worry about the crude flowing from the busted underwater well-head, Hillary is pushing Obama's agenda in the U.N. to take away our Second Amendment through an International Treaty on "Arms Control" (88foxbody's site discusses it)! I predict between now and the November Elections the Demonrats (knowing they may take a beating) will sign away as many of our rights and put us so far in debt we won't recognize our country by the time a new Congress can be sworn in! These laws & treaties will be made "irrevocable" to tie the hands of their "replacements"! As an old soldier, I am furious seeing this bunch of Marxists "brake faith" with all those who have given their lives or been maimed in defense of what has become an endangered species, "The Land of the Free BECAUSE OF THE BRAVE"! Others may argue that Republicans haven't practiced what they've preached about fiscal conservatism, but the Dems have put us futher in debt in their 18 months in office than in the rest of the history of the Feds Spending Spree! IMHO, the Dems are nothing short of evil Marxists and we leave them in power to the ultimate ruination of our nation! Vote in November like your life, your freedom & our national soverienty depend on it - they do!
    Last edited by Thecarphotoguy1; 06-15-2010 at 12:08 AM.

S.O.B !!! I NEED GAS !!! 91GT347's Avatar

Aint I always right ? lmao j/k

Im with ya Guy.

I'm sure all the liberals in this country would be extremely offended by it, but I love it.
    Steve
    03 black Cobra coupe

Gotstang? Newbie!

since this weekend is the 4TH of july i would like to take the opportunity to thank the carphotoguy1 and all the members of the armed services for protecting this fine country. have a great 4th and everyone be safe.(It may take some time but i belive the american people will get our country back on the right track)

Quote Originally Posted by silver1999gt
    realize how lucky we are in the united states to enjoy these freedoms
    no; I dont feel lucky; but some others outside our country are unlucky. It's our human right to be free, not a Privilege. If I was born in most other countries I'd already be an outlaw or dead.

...and I'm glad to be from the "live free or die" state with the one of the cheapest ciggarette taxes, no sales tax and no seat belt law.
    ...but they do make me put a license plate on my front bumper-

Gotstang? Newbie!

i agree it is a human right ,and i belive i am lucky to be born in this country, as others arent so lucky.you can take my comment however you would like. thank god our forefathers who wrote our constitution realized this most basic of rights. and for that we should all feel lucky. things could have been alot different and we may not have been able to have a conversation on this topic without a government agency busting down your door,and for that i feel lucky.

Gotstang? Regular

I lost a friend on 9/11. Images from that day will always cause a lump in my throat. I'm glad I wasn't behind that truck because my blurry eyes would be fixed on those towers.

I'd be thinking about how people let too much slip by in their wish to seem polite. If we wake up with scimitars at our necks, at least my conscience will be clear. I never approved building on the site of a horrible tragedy or let undocumented immigrants work in food plants. My car's not called "Politically Correct Metal." I wouldn't even be allowed to work on it in public, if some people had their way. This is why I'm so grateful to all the military Mustang lovers on GotStang, because they're fighting to keep us free.

I read a newspaper column recently about a sign in front of a business that said, "I'd rather do business with 1,000 terrorists than a single American." The catch ~ it's a funeral home.
    IF YOU'RE NOT FIRST, YOU'RE LAST - Ricky Bobby's Dad

Gotstang? Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Nicoleb3x3 View Post
    no; I dont feel lucky; but some others outside our country are unlucky. It's our human right to be free, not a Privilege. If I was born in most other countries I'd already be an outlaw or dead.

...and I'm glad to be from the "live free or die" state with the one of the cheapest ciggarette taxes, no sales tax and no seat belt law.
    ...but they do make me put a license plate on my front bumper-
    I agree!! There's 9.75% sales tax here but no front license plates; not sure which of those is worse, but being wrapped up and prevented from working on a car in shorts when it's 100 degrees out is totally not acceptable.
    IF YOU'RE NOT FIRST, YOU'RE LAST - Ricky Bobby's Dad

Thread Information