gotstang.com forums logo
back to gotstang.com
    Gotstang? Newbie!

Smile SERVICE: IkeArt Photography

I have over 25 years of photography and computer experience matched with a love for cars going back since I cannot remember. I combined my passions and hobbies a couple of years ago and formed IkeArt Photography. I really got serious with it as a side effort last year and it has kept me busy. I make digital collage art of cars, trucks and bikes. I have used photos I have taken in private photo shoots or at cruise-ins or car shows and made images of peoples cars to their requests. I have a large online photo album in my photo section at www.myspace.com/mustang_ike and on Facebook at IkeArt Photography under Johnny Ikner. I can produce custom art collages of photos of your car, truck or bike or anything into something you will be proud of. These can be emailed, posted, printed, or I can mail you photos and/or a disk and you can have them professionally printed locally to you at a photolab in sizes up to posters and larger at usually good prices (Sam's Club, Walmart, CVS, etc.). I also make custom car show displays, Internet use e-business cards, can have custom business cards or signs or banners or even windshield banners made and shipped to you. IkeArt Photography is what I have made it to be... affordable and friendly. If in person, I accept cash or check. If over the Internet, I accept Paypal. So, feel free to email me directly at ikeart@photographer.net for any questions or information. THANK YOU!

That is some nice looking stuff.
    Tim

You have a great collection of photos.
    FroMonster Rules Again......

you know i could be a test subject if needed lmao.

nice looking stuf for sure

Thread Information