gotstang.com forums logo
back to gotstang.com
    .com

Smile Need submissions for Domestic Driver E-zine 2010!

Domestic Driver is now looking for submissions for 2010 issues! If you want to take advantage of this opportunity to show off your car in a different format and get in a issue this year then please submit ASAP as a Featured Ride or Readers Ride. We are also looking for other types of submissions like How To's, Photoshops, Product Reviews, Club Insiders, Events, Wreckage, Videos, etc...

Subscriptions to the e-zine are free!

For more information please post your question here and/or email us. You can also find information about making a submission here http://www.domesticdriver.com/submit.html

http://www.domesticdriver.com/

Domestic Driver Magazine - A bi-monthly E-ZINE featuring Chrysler, Dodge, Ford, and GM Cars from 1980+

.com

Still looking for submissions for future issues! Especially our March/April issue!

Domestic Driver Magazine - A bi-monthly E-ZINE featuring Chrysler, Dodge, Ford, and GM Cars from 1980+

.com

Anyone interested please email me early this week your submission!

.com

Smile

We are now looking for May/June submissions!

.com

Winter is over and the show/drag season has started up so we are hoping for a lot of submissions for our May/June 2010 issue! If you have a Featured Ride, Readers Ride, How To, Photoshop, Wreckage, Review, etc... please send in your submission by April 1st!

.com

We still need some Readers Rides for the May/June 2010 issue! Please submit this week if you are interested. You don't need a ton of mods to submit as a Readers Ride so give it a shot.

.com

We are looking for submissions for our July/August 2010 issue. If you are interested please check out our submission page here http://www.domesticdriver.com/submit.html and email us your submission by June 10th.

As always subscriptions are free!

.com

We are right in the middle of the show/drag season and we know there are some cars just waiting to be submitted! Need submissions this week! Featured Rides, Readers Rides, Club Insiders, Event Coverage, Photoshops, How To's, Reviews, etc...

.com

Anyone have any Readers Rides to submit? It's really easy to get your Ride in as a Readers Ride you only need a decent amount of modifications, a few good pictures and a paragraph or two to go along with it. If you'd like to submit then send a email to contact_at_domesticdriver_dot_com

We are also looking for people who enjoy writing to help share a workload of articles to edit for each issue. Sorry the only normal pay is the satisfaction of being listed as a editor in the magazine.

.com

We are currently looking for submissions for the next issue now that the July/August issue has been released!

Gotstang? Newbie!

I successfully loaded a few pics through their upload method (Outlook Express failed). I'd like to tell them about "Clark Kent" as I call it, but don't have their eMail Address (as I said Outlook Express doesn't work for me).

.com

Were they pictures of a blue mustang? Please email me your complete submission because we would like to use it. We will need a little bit better pictures though (check the lighting). contact at domesticdriver dot com

We still need more submissions asap! Anyone interested please email me. Thanks!

.com

Quote Originally Posted by Thecarphotoguy1 View Post
    I successfully loaded a few pics through their upload method (Outlook Express failed). I'd like to tell them about "Clark Kent" as I call it, but don't have their eMail Address (as I said Outlook Express doesn't work for me).
    We look forward to having you in the Sept/Oct issue. I emailed you from the forum.

Gotstang? Newbie!

Hope you got what you needed on my 05 Roush with the Livernois Stroker (298 ci), ProCharger-D + NOS and TR-6060 tranny. If you need more info or pics, eMail me at gog6692@msn.com

.com

You've got mail

.com

First off we need submissions for the next issue of Domestic Driver! If you are interested in making a submission check out the submit page of our web site for things we are interested in. (How To's, Featured Rides, Readers Rides, Events, etc..)

Secondly we have made some changes to the e-zine in which you can view any issue without even needing to subscribe! All of the issue PDF's are now viewable through our web site.

.com

We need submissions for 2011! I know it's hard to believe it's right around the corner but we are already looking for Featured Rides, Readers Rides, Event Coverage, How To's, Tech articles, club insiders, etc.. for 2011!

.com

We are doing last minute layout changes to the Dec 2010 issue and we are in need of some pictures of Domestic cars driving in the snow, or in the snow for a article about driving in the snow. If you have any high resolution pictures please email them to me and include your name so we can give you credit and give us permission in the email to use the pictures for this purpose. This is a easy way to get in the e-zine and the pictures can be from last year if you don't have any from this year yet.

Thread Information