gotstang.com forums logo
back to gotstang.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

still going, wouldn't miss it!
    Cool car = Kitty Magnet

Married to TARA, that makes me "TARA-fied"

Counting down the days.......

I had planned on going but something has come up that is going to prevent me from making any road trips until at least late summer or early fall. I hope everyone has a blast and takes lots of pics.
    Tim

Quote Originally Posted by 88foxbody View Post
    Counting down the days.......
    We definetly need to hook up, I want to see your car in person. My wife and I want to build a fox body next, we had an 85 GT when we got married and she wants another one. I really like what you've done with yours. It will be there I hope?!?
    Cool car = Kitty Magnet

Quote Originally Posted by tarafied1 View Post
    We definetly need to hook up, I want to see your car in person. My wife and I want to build a fox body next, we had an 85 GT when we got married and she wants another one. I really like what you've done with yours. It will be there I hope?!?
    I'm not bring the GT, it's to far of a drive for it. Way to loud, I don't think I can stand it that long... lol I'm going to drive my Saleen out there, it's real quiet and has A/C if I need it. But we can still meet up with each other out there, you know what they use to say, be there or be square, lmao......

Well I'd like to meet you anyway. I'm getting the Stang ready. I'm gonna trailer it (sorry) cuz it only gets 10 mpg!!! Not a trailer kinda guy but it's too far for 10mpg.
    Cool car = Kitty Magnet

Quote Originally Posted by tarafied1 View Post
    Well I'd like to meet you anyway. I'm getting the Stang ready. I'm gonna trailer it (sorry) cuz it only gets 10 mpg!!! Not a trailer kinda guy but it's too far for 10mpg.
    I don't blame you for putting it on a trailer, if I were bring the GT I'd do the same thing. I'll be parked with all the other Saleens, so I've been told. I'll be the fat guy with glasses and a ponytail, lol. Oh and a gotee. I guess that's how you spell it......

I'm driving out sometime Thursday. I'll be watching for ya'll while I'm out there. Hope I get to meet all of you.

Sorry your not going to make it Tim.

Jeff
    FroMonster Rules Again......

I saw more Stangs today then I've probably seen collectively in my entire life. What an awesome gathering of Mustangs and their owners.

Fro
    FroMonster Rules Again......

It was nice to meet 88foxbody and see his Saleen and to meet FroMonster Thursday night. It was a really cool event! I had a great time!!!
    Cool car = Kitty Magnet

.com

Does anyone have 3MegaPixel+ pictures that could be emailed to me to be used in the May/June 09 issue of Domestic Driver? Also could anyone write up a few paragraphs about the happenings of the event? We will be sure to give you credit.

Thanks!
    Domestic Driver Magazine - A bi-monthly E-ZINE featuring Chrysler, Dodge, Ford, and GM Cars from 1980+

Quote Originally Posted by domesticdriver View Post
    Does anyone have 3MegaPixel+ pictures that could be emailed to me to be used in the May/June 09 issue of Domestic Driver? Also could anyone write up a few paragraphs about the happenings of the event? We will be sure to give you credit.

Thanks!
    I've got plenty of HQ pics - you can see them in the lobby under MCA 45th, or click on this picture and it'll take you to my flickr site. You're welcome to use anything you want... just let me know so I can see it.

3 red stangs

Click on my photostream and you will see a sidebar that has a link to all of my posted images for the 45th. By clicking on the images, you will get an option download the high res originals through the "all sizes" link above the image.

Email me if you have any questions.

C!

.com

Awesome. Email me and let me know what name you want me to give credit to. Also we will still need someone to write up a few paragraphs about the happenings of the event. Usually event coordinators already have a press release for events but we will need to have a attendee write one up. If you can't write it maybe you can suggest someone who could?
    Domestic Driver Magazine - A bi-monthly E-ZINE featuring Chrysler, Dodge, Ford, and GM Cars from 1980+

Thread Information