gotstang.com forums logo
back to gotstang.com
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

lol, nowadays only thing V8s have on me is Torque, got the RWHP thing covered

GSMC#10 (Got Stang? Midnight Crew)
    GSBMC#10 (Got Stang? Black Mustang Crew)

Quote Originally Posted by EdditGT
    dude you're like the only online friend I have that I actually consider real cuz I've met you, hahaha lol
    and cuz you're a sexy bitch....yeah!

Gotstang? Newbie!

Hey J,
    I take crap for owning a v-6 everyday of the week with guys I work with. I'm used to it. I keep trying to get these guys who think v-8's are the next best thing since sliced bread to go to these websites and check it out for themselves. Needless to say they won't do it. I just try and keep telling them that one of these days they will meet a v-6 that will blow the doors off of their v-8s and I hope its me or one of my v-6 buddies that does it. Keep your head up J. your doing a fine job.

No go

I get crap from my friend. His parents bought him a V8 and talks about how my 6 is so small and sucks. I own my car he doesn't so it doesn't bother me as much.

Most of the time people come up and start telling stories about the 6cyl they had back in the day. Most people actually like seeing my 6 cause I'm usually the only classic with a 6 at a show.

dont listen to what others say bout motor size. i owned a highly modified grand prix gtp and still had people running there mouths even tho a just walked all over them . funny thing about douche bags is that they are always douche bags. sometimes you just cant win with these people and its best to just accept that some people suck more than others.

BETTER THAN MOST BUT ALWAYS NEEDING MORE

I really don't care what anyone has to say about a V6. Mine is paid for, it runs great and it has it's own character. Indeed I put some minor mods (mostly cosmetic) but my "need for speed" is satisfied on the game console. I grew up on a 69 Road Runner with a 440 six pack so I know what big HP is all about. If I wanted a faster car, I'd get a Porsche

You six guys should love this .. I was just on the S-197 forum and taking to a guy that works at the Flat Rock plant and he says that the new 300HP sixxers are being installed as we speak.
    Tim

Gotstang? Newbie!

v6's wouldnt be so bad if the people that owned them didnt rice them out. v6's are drivers, not racecars. when my gt was stock it was getting over 30mpg on the highway... now even with the 4.10's and cams its getting around 20.

I don't really get any flak for owning a v6....

its all good until people start doing stupid shit to them but there again that can go both ways with gt owners.

That is why a lot of folks look twice when I tell them mine's a six. We have a lot of dumb crap done to the sixes and those who do not are few.
    - Jim

sig by: Crimsonblack (Many thanks!)

Gotstang? Newbie!

I've only had my 6er since mid-April of this year. I get more looks of interest then snide remarks. I dont care either way though -I'm just happy I own my Stang!

I have had this v6 for 3 years now ..but it dont matter if shes a V6 or a V8 i have owned both and there Mustangs no matter ...But on one of the other web sites i hang out on theres a locked thread were some ( butt hole V8s ) dished on me and my car for a whole thread ....I thought it was pretty childish myself .....

Dreams Come True As Long As You Never Quit Dreaming

We have a V6 and V8. There are pros and cons for both. Regardless everyone favors our V6. I prefer diriving it over the V8 and its a convertible. It's rough on my hair dew!
    FroMonster Rules Again......

I agree i drive both ......The Yellow draws more attention ...But Sabine is just as fun to drive and since shes had a face lift its fun .....( she just need exhaust to change her sound )

Dreams Come True As Long As You Never Quit Dreaming

I AM THE DARK SIDE!!! steelfalcon29's Avatar

Oh wait I got a good one. lmao

I never go into my cardomain site or update it at all any longer and haven't in many many months but I still get people posting reply's and when they do I get an email.

Anyway this guy was making comments on the wife's V6 so I go over to check out his site... LMAO... ok his site went like this. " Here's my boyfriends GT that I thought I'd share with you".... yeah after the comment I left on his/her site I may not be asked to come back to cardomain.

The wife's V6 can most certantly hold it's own with no problem against V8's to a certain point. Yes she still get's comments on it all the time!!!

Gotstang? Newbie! bigblocktrader's Avatar

Well guy's, Here i am. A newbe with a v6

Great looking Stang Bro! Welcome to the site.
    FroMonster Rules Again......

Gotstang? Newbie!

For me i got the V6 for the reason ... everyone has a V8.. Gt. The torch red 08 pony package V6 i have is fast. With Eibach sportline suspension, JBA Exhaust, Bonz racing intake and Hurst short throw shifter.. when u put your foot down.. it sound great .. handles prefect and can spook any Gt at the line,, might not win, but he'll c the punisher skull on my back window for abit. last year won 11 trophy's with my V6 in the stock class and two for two this year. dont get me wrong i would love to have a Gt.. but its all about the Mustang and the people for me..

S.O.B !!! I NEED GAS !!! 91GT347's Avatar

2004, WTF ? lol

Gotstang? Newbie!

I've heard everything from it being a fake Stang to me not being enough of a man, but I don't care, my Stang does more than enough for me, keeps the legacy alive and gets me from point A to B and all the way down to Z, plus I get plenty of looks because I don't really look like the type who would drive one, but I'm an obsessor on muscle cars, chiefly Fords, long live Ford, anyways, does anyone know of any good V6 clubs in Colorado Springs or surrounding areas?

Thread Information