gotstang.com forums logo
back to gotstang.com

Default Happy THanksgiving

Got this from carphotoguy.....

Recently, I received a parrot as a gift.

The parrot had a bad attitude and an even worse vocabulary. Every word out of the bird's mouth was rude, obnoxious, and laced with profanity.

I tried and tried to change the bird's attitude by consistently sayingonly polite words, playing soft music and anything else I could think of
    to clean up the bird's vocabulary.

Finally, I was fed up and I yelled at the parrot. The parrot yelled back. I shook it, and it got angrier and even ruder!

So, in desperation, I threw up my hands, grabbed the bird and put it in the freezer. For a few minutes the parrot squawked and kicked and screamed.

Then suddenly there was total quiet.Not a peep was heard for over a minute.Fearing that I'd hurt the parrot, I quickly opened the door to the freezer.

The parrot calmly stepped out onto my out-stretched arms and said:

"I believe I may have offended you with my rude language and actions.I'm sincerely remorseful for my inappropriate transgressions and I fully intend to do everything I can to correct my rude and unforgivable behaviour."

I was stunned at the change in the bird's attitude. As I was about to ask the parrot what had made such a dramatic change in his behaviour, the bird continued,

"May I ask what the turkey did?"

Happy Thanksgiving!

GSMC#10 (Got Stang? Midnight Crew)
    GSBMC#10 (Got Stang? Black Mustang Crew)

Quote Originally Posted by EdditGT
    dude you're like the only online friend I have that I actually consider real cuz I've met you, hahaha lol
    and cuz you're a sexy bitch....yeah!

LOL... Happy Thanksgiving

Thread Information