gotstang.com forums logo
back to gotstang.com

Hybrid View

S.O.B !!! I NEED GAS !!! 91GT347's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Evil_Torquetress
    And yes 13 mpg my dad says it's because I keep my foot in it..lol...but i get 16mpg highway.
    JEEEZUS. WTF do you drive,a 60's big block or something ? I know several 11 second stroker cars that still get over 20 on the highway. You have a auto ?

Gotstang? Newbie!

Nope I have manual and it's a 95 gt. I got some kind of fuel problem. I get like 210 to a tank which is 15.4 gallons. I just replaced my fuel filter no difference. Umm I gotta go pull my codes at auto zone.

GS Dynasty

I understand a little light to light fun....short bursts here and there, however......and i dont mean to come off rude, but 80 in a 25 is just plain STUPID and you both deserved the finger. Around here when a speed limit is that low, its a school zone or extremely residential. i hope in your case it wasn't. Because that would be even more stupid. Street racing is gay, hands down. Take it to the track and earn your bragging rights. I did, and it was the best thing i could have ever gotten involved in. You talk about how a "girl" cant take that shit from a man...yet doing silly things like this, makes us girls look even worse.....its MUCH more fun, and more impressive at the track, when the announcer says something over the loud speaker to hundreds of on lookers and racers on how well this "girl" did.
    Just food for thought.

PS> sorry that came out kinda harsh, but i take the subject very seriously and will stick to my guns on it.
    Last edited by GirlzGT; 10-29-2007 at 07:43 PM.

Gotstang? Newbie!

The question has nothing to do with street racing. No matter where, no one is going to punk me in anyway what so ever. I could careless what anyones opinion is about the situation on street racing. The whole reason I even posted the thread was to ask a question about girls racing guys not to show I was street racing or that I thought it was "cool". I'm not one of these kids that go out looking for races on the street. If I'm caught in the wrong mood and someone pisses me off while I'm on my way homefrom work and tired and a ricer comes jumping at me I'll F*c*ing blow their doors off . Either way they get out of my way and it's over with. Someone pisses me off they are gonna get just as pissed off so F*c* it. No it wasn't a school zone or residental area it was actually in the middle of town. You can't tell me if someone pissed you off you wouldn't punch it? Well anyways thanks for your opinion anyways.

Thread Information