Note: Dont worry J, still selling the meth kit LOL.

Ok, I bought this used for use, and found out afterwards, that because of my future (this winter) power level and boost levels, I will not benefit from this cooler. That it will become a restriction. (550+ rwhp) Bummer...i was looking forward to using it. now i have to go with a big ol' FMIC.

It was taken from an 02, and was bought for my 99....i presume it fits any 4.6, from 96-04.

This is a COMPLETE kit.
This is the POLISHED unit. The discharge tube was powdercoated, and i stripped and polished it as well. When in the car, it will look GREAT! However, it does have the typical knicks and dings and a few light scratches here and there. It is a used part, so keep that in mind.

I havent had it long, and i have never installed it. I know NOTHING about these.

I noticed a slight rattling sound coming from inside the cooler...on the water side of things...NOT the air side. I talked to Vortech....They said to run water through it with a hose for a while (which i did) and if it flows fine, and nothing spits out, it shouldn't be an issue. So I did, letting water run through it for about 1 hour. no obstructions, and no debris. Perfect.

I can tell you that i know for a fact, it was working 100% fine on the previous owners car right before removal, and he had great gains from this.... or i would have never dished out the cash for it.

again, I can tell you i did simple tests, like pushing air through it (seems to flow perfect) and pumped water through it, which also flowed perfectly. (see pics).

You get:

Polished Power Cooler
Polished Discharge tube
1, 3" coupler
Water Tank
Heat Exchanger
Water Pump
All the hoses and clamps.
Vortech Instruction Booklet. (not pictured)

You will need:

some wire for the pump
some misc screw/bolts for mounting the exchanger

Thats about all i can tell you about it. Im trying to be as honest as possible as i am with all my sales. This polished kit sells new from vortech for over $2100!!

I will entertain offers for now, (I am reasonable) i would just like to get most of my money back on this. PM me with offers or questions....I can respond faster that way.

Here are some pics...