gotstang.com forums logo
back to gotstang.com
    Gotstang? Newbie!

Default SUPERCHARGED......

Dear All..

I have bullet 2001 i wand add ford racing SUPERCHARGER (M-6066-M463* ) what you think??? it is ok and do i need change Fuel Injection or some parts??

Gotstang? Newbie!

You might want to compare it to a vortech. Plan on fuel pump, injectors and a good tune also.
    [/URL]

Gotstang? Newbie!

I would not use the Ford racing kit, its a powerdyne and they are just about useless. Only thing they are good for is a boat anchor.

Sig done by CrimsonBlack

Gotstang? Newbie!

I thought that part number was a positive displacement supercharger (roots style). Powerdyne's is a centrifugal are they not?

Pretty sure that is the roots style FRPP blower...

Personally I would not use it...I thought they discontinued that blower...

Check out Vortech, Paxton, and Procharger...I think a centri would better suit the bullitt...Plus if I was you I would try and keep the bullitt intake manifold so that is where a centri blower seems would be right up your alley...

I really enjoy my t-trim...

But if you must have a positive displacement blower I would go with a KB 2.1...

Gotstang? Newbie!

You can still buy it, if you can find it. Did not make a whole bunch of power. We just finished testing a new M112 1.83L based setup on a 2003 GT, and comparing it to the KB 2.1L. Pretty good results. I think the intake design on the new TTI blower is so much better, that it made 386 rwhp x 400 lb/ft of torque. Even with the inter cooler and heat exchanger it is about 2K less then the KB. Driving the 2003 was comperable to driving a stock 03-04 Cobra.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron1
    You can still buy it, if you can find it. Did not make a whole bunch of power. We just finished testing a new M112 1.83L based setup on a 2003 GT, and comparing it to the KB 2.1L. Pretty good results. I think the intake design on the new TTI blower is so much better, that it made 386 rwhp x 400 lb/ft of torque. Even with the inter cooler and heat exchanger it is about 2K less then the KB. Driving the 2003 was comparable to driving a stock 03-04 Cobra.
    Look forward to reading more on this set-up...I was pretty sure ford quit producing the kit...Thats what MM&FF said at least...

I have heard rumors of the M112 2V set-up...

But in this application I would recommend a centri blower...

Gotstang? Newbie!

the FRRP roots blower is an eaton if you want to go that route buy a kenne bell, they make more power.
    [/URL]

Gotstang? Newbie!

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisJ
    Look forward to reading more on this set-up...I was pretty sure ford quit producing the kit...Thats what MM&FF said at least...

I have heard rumors of the M112 2V set-up...

But in this application I would recommend a centri blower...
    The rumor is actually true. Here is a picture.
    The new M112 used here is of course a 1.83L S/C. The KB is a 2.1L. As far as power output, with the new single blade throttle and the intake plenum design that is 95% efficient, it gained 150 rwhp. It also uses an 8 rib independent drive system, so boost levels are changed like they are on the Ford Lightning with the crank pulley. Remove 3 bolts, change pulley and re-install.

Gotstang? Regular

You can still buy it, if you can find it. Did not make a whole bunch of power. We just finished testing a new M112 1.83L based setup on a 2003 GT, and comparing it to the KB 2.1L. Pretty good results. I think the intake design on the new TTI blower is so much better, that it made 386 rwhp x 400 lb/ft of torque. Even with the inter cooler and heat exchanger it is about 2K less then the KB. Driving the 2003 was comperable to driving a stock 03-04 Cobra.
    Now that sounds awesome. Have you compared it to a Procharger at all?
    IF YOU'RE NOT FIRST, YOU'RE LAST - Ricky Bobby's Dad

Gotstang? Newbie!

thanks to all.....I think go to git vortech supercharger ......

The rumor is actually true. Here is a picture.
    The new M112 used here is of course a 1.83L S/C. The KB is a 2.1L. As far as power output, with the new single blade throttle and the intake plenum design that is 95% efficient, it gained 150 rwhp. It also uses an 8 rib independent drive system, so boost levels are changed like they are on the Ford Lightning with the crank pulley. Remove 3 bolts, change pulley and re-install.
    Nice...Whats the pricing on that kit?

Now since that is the eaton is there any chance of anyone doing a whipple for the 2v? Also I guess this would mean there is a chance to see a steggie 2V?

Gotstang? Newbie!

With injectors, inter cooler, heat exchanger, idler brace, chip, Ford GT fuel pump, MAF, CAI, belt, hardware etc. ready to go up to 500 hp (if you upgrade your internals) about $4300.00. Comes assembled so install is about 6 hours instead of 10.

With injectors, inter cooler, heat exchanger, idler brace, chip, Ford GT fuel pump, MAF, CAI, belt, hardware etc. ready to go up to 500 hp (if you upgrade your internals) about $4300.00. Comes assembled so install is about 6 hours instead of 10.
    Yeah I am asking for info for another forum because they have been asking about it...I gave them the site and the price...

So I would guess there could be a 2V steggie, 2V whipple, etc...Soon to come since it can use the same lower intake right?

Thread Information