PDA

View Full Version : Stuff for sale

FnsweetS3
01-03-2005, 04:44 PM
Well here is my short list of parts now for sale. I bought all this stuff with the intention of putting it on... but with the sale of my car and my quest to buy the Roush S3 or Cobra in early March.... I wont need this stuff. The prices are listed... pm me and we can work a deal. More stuff to come soon.

Long tube headers New / Never installed
96-04 1 5/8" HTS Coated with 2.5" Collectors
Part Number: TF9625 Description: This header comes with threaded flanges, machined steel studs and self-locking flange nuts.

200.00 + Shipping
----------------------------------------------------------------
MAC ProChamber New / Never installed
99-03 2.5" Dura Black Coated to MAC Long Tubes
Part Number: PC4900
Description: Complete aluminized construction and HTS coated for double protection!

Price: 200.00 + Shipping
-----------------------------------------------------------------
G-Tech Performance Meter 202 Series
Used but in great condition

G-Tech/Pro COMPETITION Performance Meter is equipped with three high-precision accelerometers. Accelerometers are sensors that measure changes in speed (acceleration). G-Tech/Pro COMPETITION measures 1/4 mile time, for example, by integrating acceleration. This process is called Inertial Navigation. If you start from zero and you know how much your speed is changing (acceleration), then you know what your speed is after a given time period. We start from zero and we track time and speed and that gives us distance as well. For Horsepower measurements the user inputs the weight of the vehicle.
MEASUREMENTS:
Reaction-Time, 0-60ft time, 0-330ft time, 0-60mph time.
1/8mile E.T. & speed, 1000ft time, 1/4 mile E.T. & speed, Horsepower, Torque, 0-100-0 mph, RPMs, Braking distance, Handling G's, Accelerating and Braking Gs, RPM vs Time Grape, HP & Torque vs RPM Graph, Speed vs Time Graph, Speed vs Distance Graph, Gs vs Time Graph.
FEATURES:
Intelligent Shift Lights, Cornering Lights, RPM sensing with no wiring, Reaction-Time Measurement, Multiple run recording, Temperature compensation, 2 Megabyte Data-Logger,
Ultra-Cool Blue light.

175.00 Plus Shipping
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Not a car part but still for sale

Sig Sauer 229 .40 S&W Barrel

Brand New 90.00
------------------------------------------------------------------
Front and Rear Spring Set, V8, Mustang
Item: SM00-3K700-A

Price: $190.00 plus shipping
-------------------------------------------------------------------
4 each 18 x 9 Wheel, Chrome, 28 MM, Roush (Prime) Design, Mustang Item: SM99-22232-PC
USED but in good condition

Make an offer!!!
------------------------------------------------------------------
Steeda Cobra R hood (non louvered) with heat extractor port
Painted red (paint chips from bad prep job by body shop) great condition otherwise…. You were going to repaint it anyway

200.00 + Shipping (would rather you picked it up)
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Steeda Caster Camber plates Never installed

150.00 plus shipping
-------------------------------------------------------------------

mysteed
01-03-2005, 06:45 PM
Got pics of the rims and longtube headers?

Joe Friday
01-03-2005, 08:08 PM
What brand are the long tubes?

and do you accept paypal?

02BlackGT
01-03-2005, 09:41 PM
They are MAC Joe Friday

Joe Friday
01-04-2005, 04:28 AM
Intrested in the long tubes if you can send me a pic to:

theupsman502@gmail.com

FnsweetS3
01-04-2005, 03:53 PM
here you go....http://www.metroareamustangsandfords.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=10

cobrasnakebite98
02-15-2007, 08:36 AM
was wondering if you still had the caster camber plates. will they fit my 98 cobra and what you wanting for them shipped to 57706

stangracer44t
02-16-2007, 03:11 PM
got any pics of the wheels?