PDA

View Full Version : WHATS IN YOUR GLOVE BOX?

Stang Gurl
11-09-2004, 11:42 PM
Ok we have a trunk inventory thread, so whats in your glove compartment or center console?

Mine:
glove box:
mustang owners manual
air freshener (very berry)
flash light

center console:
pack of eclipes gum
double sided tape
black ford zip wallet with
registeration, insurance info, etc
remote to my neons
umpa lumpa (jk)

_eazy_
11-09-2004, 11:45 PM
Ok we have a trunk inventory thread, so whats in your glove compartment or center console?

Mine:
glove box:
mustang owners manual
air freshener (very berry)
flash light

center console:
pack of eclipes gum
double sided tape
black ford zip wallet with
registeration, insurance info, etc
remote to my neons
umpa lumpa (jk)

what a creative thread ;)

me: insurance, flashlight, owners manual, part recipts, speedshop business cards, extra fuses for my system, pen, paper, and a roll of quartes for emergeny payphone usage

Stang Gurl
11-09-2004, 11:52 PM
what a creative thread ;)

and a roll of quartes for emergeny payphone usage
Hey thats pretty smart... I always have change in my cup holder lol... but I always have my cell on me too... either way Ill be rescued lol...

_eazy_
11-09-2004, 11:54 PM
Hey thats pretty smart... I always have change in my cup holder lol... but I always have my cell on me too... either way Ill be rescued lol...

i've been in places cells dont work and broken down (in another car)

CODY2003
11-09-2004, 11:56 PM
I have the usual stuff in there like insurance, mannuals, etc. that's about all that fits in our glove boxes. lol.
My center console is basically my trash can and where I keep my other glasses.

Stang Gurl
11-09-2004, 11:57 PM
i've been in places cells dont work and broken down (in another car)
That would suck... Im keeping quarters now lol...

Domin8stang
in my center console i have a pencil and some paper to write down stuff just in case (plate numbers, phone numbers ;) etc ) and a mini first aid kit, a tire pressure gauge, and some business cards.

in my glovebox i have my insurance, registration and stuff in a ford book, and thats about all i can fit in there...o some fart candy and some gum that turns your mouth black, for that unsuspecting victim!

yah my threads own

_eazy_
I have the usual stuff in there like insurance, mannuals, etc. that's about all that fits in our glove boxes. lol.
My center console is basically my trash can and where I keep my other glasses.

i can't stand trash or any lose objects in my car... not even change in the cupholder.

_eazy_
11-09-2004, 11:58 PM
in my center console i have a pencil and some paper to write down stuff just in case (plate numbers, phone numbers ;) etc ) and a mini first aid kit, a tire pressure gauge, and some business cards.

in my glovebox i have my insurance, registration and stuff in a ford book, and thats about all i can fit in there...o some fart candy and some gum that turns your mouth black, for that unsuspecting victim!

yah my threads own

:fart: Oh, and BTW. im the new post leader :cool:

im off to bed. night GS

Domin8stang
11-09-2004, 11:59 PM
i've dedicated one cupholder to change, the other for drinks....i use it in case of emergency like slurpees or something off the 99cent menu somewhere :silly:

Stang Gurl
11-10-2004, 12:05 AM
i've dedicated one cupholder to change, the other for drinks....i use it in case of emergency like slurpees or something off the 99cent menu somewhere :silly:
Yeah I usually have change in my cupholder but it rotates often lol... never the same chinga-ching in there two days in a row.... never any trash tho... EVAH

Eccentric
11-11-2004, 12:22 AM
hmm in my glove box... I think there are some napkins, fuzzy dice that were hanging up, and an ice scraper... and in my center console there are several nuts and bolts that I have found laying around in the car lol and my insurance and registration, and probably a few other things.

Da Mighty Anteater
11-11-2004, 12:42 AM
Manual. Car Ins. Registration. Random papers. Gloves.

Domin8stang
11-11-2004, 12:43 AM
i want driving gloves, like in the movie transporter....god i love that movie

Da Mighty Anteater
11-11-2004, 12:47 AM

Word, so pimp... :w00t:

J
11-11-2004, 07:38 AM
Manual. Car Ins. Registration. Random papers. Gloves.
Manual.

Car Ins...

License plate registration...

my rim Key lock...

95StangV6
11-11-2004, 08:50 AM
manual, insurence, light bulbs, fuses, and a few other random things.

CODY2003
11-11-2004, 11:16 AM
I had some in my last car, but that was because I had a steel T handle shifter that would give you severe burns if you grabed in in the heat of the day. you get really good grip on the wheel to.

jbarr668
11-11-2004, 05:08 PM
Glove Box: Manual and car maintanence receipts.
Console: Garage opener, Dolce Cabana, Big Red gum

BruntzySVT
11-11-2004, 05:18 PM
Glove Box: Manual and car maintanence receipts.
Console: Garage opener, Dolce Cabana, Big Red gum

your moms socks she left over last night jbarr! haha j/p, mines locked!

jbarr668
11-11-2004, 10:50 PM
your moms socks she left over last night jbarr! haha j/p, mines locked!
ok ok..you mail her socks to me and I will mail your moms panties back to you http://www.southfloridastangs.net/data/photos/JBarr668/asshole2.gif

_eazy_
11-11-2004, 10:52 PM
ok ok..you mail her socks to me and I will mail your moms panties back to you http://www.southfloridastangs.net/data/photos/JBarr668/asshole2.gif

:lol:

own.T

stang_gang_performance
01-16-2007, 01:08 AM
GLOVE BOX : INSURANCE, MANUAL, REGISTRATION, WIFES GIRLY STUFF LOL
CONSOL: FUSES, CHANGE,(ANYONE THAT HAS A FOXBODY KNOWS THE ASHTRAY IS BROKE SO THATS WHERE I MOUNTED MY OIL PSI GAUGE :) OO AND WHAT ARE CUP HOLDERS? U MEAN THE SPACE BETWEEN THE EMERGANCY BRAKE AND PASSENGER SEAT WHERE I WEDGE OUR DRINKS. LOL) PENS, PAPER, AND ALL THEM DAMN GUM WRAPPERS MY WIFE STUFFS IN THERE. I HATE THAT.

crimsonblack
01-16-2007, 05:59 AM
Great Thread...

Glove Box? Tire Pressure Gauge (looks like a tire). Screw driver, insurance & registration booklet, and lock nut adapter for the wheels.

Center Console... Change in the ashtray, my XM Radio and some keys... house, locks, etc. not kept with the car keys.

Nothing interesting in them for sure. < sigh >

Nay
01-16-2007, 11:11 PM
An ipod. An ipod hookup cable. Registration, proof of insurance.

joekd
01-17-2007, 08:37 AM
Glovebox = Ford zip pack with owners manual, reg, insurance and copy of AAA card (just in case), small AA size maglight, fuses, tire PSI guage, bank ATM deposit envelopes

Front cup holder holds my bluetooth headset and my cellphone, rear cupholder has my stereo remote control

Squid
01-17-2007, 08:09 PM
Glove box has the registration/insurance, tire receipt (Discount has started purging their records :cussing: ), LED flashlight, tire guage.
Console contains charging cables for phone and Palm, GPS antenna for palm, headset for phone. Found a lighter (quit smoking 3 years ago) and some stale NERDS in there too.

AmericanMetal
01-21-2007, 09:28 PM
In various locations: A heart-shaped pad for writing down license plates of ppl who bug me. License plate with different numbers to keep 'em guessing about mine. :) Zone bars in case I get stuck in the wilderness of Tennessee without food. Empty change purse to ward off stoplight panhandlers.

stangmanx
01-24-2007, 09:30 AM
center console: Cell phone charger,radio face plate box, one socket that I have been meaning to put back in my tool box for about two months now.
glove box: insurance, wheel lock key, assorted papers. oh and good old S&W just incase some one needs my car more than I do. LOL.