PDA

View Full Version : Anybody form the Eugene/Springfield, OR area?

sssvtcobra
06-26-2007, 11:59 AM
Hey all,

I was checking to see if there was anybody on here from the Eugene/Springfield, OR area. If you are and your interested in joining a local club then you should read on. A friend of mine and I have started a local club in our area. He has built a website, it's not fully functional yet, but he's working on it. We have already met once with the 5-6 members we have right now. We cruised on up to Vancouver, WA to All Ford Performance's open house, car show, and cruise this last Saturday. And we will soon be meeting up every Friday night at the same time and location. We will be posting that info up on the home page of our website. I also have a book full of events in the Northwest that we also plan on posting on the website. Then as events come up we'll peak interest to see which ones everybody feels like going to, and post that also on the home page. If your interested stop by our site and register then stay tuned. The site is eugene-mustangs.com

Thanks,
Jeff

J
06-26-2007, 12:47 PM
Welcome to GS...

daddyfrost
06-26-2007, 08:59 PM
I live in Cottage Grove

sssvtcobra
06-27-2007, 12:36 PM
Hey

Thanks for the welcome.

Cottage grove is close enough. If your interested you can go online and register. And if you want to get together with all of us, just check the homepage and we'll post where we'll be meeting every Friday night. I'm hoping to find a suitable location today.

Thanks,
Jeff

Squid
07-03-2007, 01:47 AM
Welcome to GS.

I grew up in Eugene (graduated from Churchill). Best of luck with your club and website!

sssvtcobra
07-06-2007, 02:27 AM
Thanks for the welcome squid. I had a couple friends that went to Churchill. We all graduated in '98. The AD is buying a house across the street from me right now (sale pending).

FYI - The website is fully functional now