PDA

View Full Version : New guy fom LI NY

Saleen373
06-01-2007, 12:11 PM
Hey everyone,
You guys have a great site here. Anyway, alittle about myself. I'm 38 single, work in midtown NYC as an IT systems analyst, live out on long island and own a 2006 Vista Blue Saleen # 06-0373. It's a great car that I purchased last year in June. I traded in a modded Satin Silver 05 GT for this car. I have a friend who is a Ford mechanic, so adding mods was cake work for him. Well, all the mods were rmoved from that car, including a new wing that I put on, and traded her in for the 06 Saleen since I always wanted one. In any case, the Saleen is completely stock with a manual finally and the only option that I have were the upgraded rims/tires package. The Saleen supercharger will be going on over the winter, so I can't wait for that. For those of you heading to Carlisle this weekend, I'll be there, but just not sure if I'm bringing the car or not due to the weather that is expected. There's only so much a car cover can do for it overnight. Also, I'm not to crazy about leaving the car there unattended overnight. Well, if you see my car chances are I'm close by somewhere. Pics coming soon. Take it easy!

J
06-01-2007, 08:25 PM
NIce to have you here man... and your in IT! Great stuff, let me know if you have any suggestions regarding usability :)

Get your page up.. show off your web site making skills!

btw, NICE STANG

GreyGT
06-02-2007, 07:15 AM
Sounds like you have a nice Saleen! Welcome to GotStang!!!