PDA

View Full Version : Custom Car Alarm

AcidKoolz
01-01-2005, 08:00 PM
For a vert owner: Would it be possible to intall a proximity alarm to where this happens.

Say you went into wal-mart or somewhere and left the top down, i do this alot and lock my glovebox and take my faceplate in. What if we install an alarm to where if someone got too close it said "Please step away from the vehicle" and if they didn't then the top goes up and windows shut. I think that would scare the shit out of me lol.

any comments?

J
01-01-2005, 08:02 PM
For a vert owner: Would it be possible to intall a proximity alarm to where this happens.

Say you went into wal-mart or somewhere and left the top down, i do this alot and lock my glovebox and take my faceplate in. What if we install an alarm to where if someone got too close it said "Please step away from the vehicle" and if they didn't then the top goes up and windows shut. I think that would scare the shit out of me lol.

any comments?
That would be great but what if they jump in your car and the top goes up.. rofl

AcidKoolz
01-01-2005, 08:02 PM
install a shocking seat :)

J
01-01-2005, 08:04 PM
install a shocking seat :)
LOL, have the car explode with that shit in demolition man... but have it unbreakable. ha

J
01-01-2005, 08:05 PM
I mean they do have car alarms with video cameras which email you photos when someone gets to close... They featured it on pimp my ride..

AcidKoolz
01-01-2005, 08:05 PM
lol, seriously though, that would be awesome, it would look like the top was trying to eat you.

95mustang302
01-01-2005, 08:15 PM
that would be great if it would do that...any going 2 ask the alarms shop if that couold be Done!

NoSlo5.0
01-01-2005, 09:53 PM
Any car alarm with relay outputs could concievably be wired to do it I guess.

AcidKoolz
01-02-2005, 02:03 AM
that would be great if it would do that...any going 2 ask the alarms shop if that couold be Done!seriously, somone needs to ask, this would own.