PDA

View Full Version : Mustang Appreciation Days (Fast Specialties, Vancouver WA)

stangracer44t
05-09-2007, 02:40 AM
Well this sounds like its gonna be kick ass. I will be there and I'd like to see other gotstangers there as well. Already got my spot on the dyno. Here's the details:

Mustang Appreciation Days. On May 19th and 20th 2007 from 9:30 AM until 5:30 PM ,we invite you to our MAD event. During the 2 day event we are putting on an open house that will include the following.

2 FREE dyno runs for every one who attends. FREE lunch will be served during the event on both days. Raffle tickets that will make the registered attendees eligible to win an SCT Livewire, an SCT X-Calibrator 2, a Flowmaster Cat Back exhaust and an AFE CAI or Airaid CAI. During the event prices on our products will be SLASHED to the bare bones. So low that we cannot advertise the pricing and you will need to send us an e-mail to sign up for the product of your choice before the event, however NO purchase of any products are required for the dyno runs. We are asking that you contact us to secure your spot on the dyno. Due to time limits we may not be able to accomodate everyone.

The following manufacturers are participing in the event: Flowmaster, SCT, Roush, Airaid, AFE, Vortech, Hellion Power Systems and more. So get together with other Mustang fans you know, talk it over and put together a list of products you want. The more that sign up the better the price.

Call us at the numbers below. Tell us the products you are interested in. We will provide you the price. If it meets your price goal, we will order the product and have it available for you to pick up the days of the event. We have set up 2 phone lines just for the event. 360-213-2783 and 360-213-2784.

Help us promote the event...tell a friend, hit the boards/forums and clubs and let's make this a blow out event, unlike anything the Northwest has seen. For those who cannot attend contact us regarding the products and the pricing we will be offering. If you have been putting off buying your X-Cal or Livewire, don't wait any longer. These prices will not happen again.

Thank you,

The Staff at Fast Specialties LLC

stangracer44t
05-11-2007, 05:36 AM
Nay what about you. Are you coming?

VP_96COBRA
05-13-2007, 11:23 AM
wish i lived on that side... seems like a lot more goes on over there

Ron1
05-16-2007, 09:53 PM
One of the items on display (if ready on time) will be a new roots style Supercharger for the 99-04 GT. Testing of the first prototype was completed and they made 414 ft/lbs and 436 horse before the rods let go. The base kit with injectors, tuner, belt, pulley, throttle body and intake should be there in complete kit form. Base kit (non-intercooled will be held to 365-375 hp). The target price is in the low $3000.00. Install time because it comes as a fully assembled kit is said to be about 4 hours.

Ron

Nay
05-17-2007, 01:07 AM
Yes, we'll be there! The free dyno should equal out the trip's worth of gas... right?

stangracer44t
05-17-2007, 01:19 PM
well bad news. My engine project isn't going to be done by this weekend. I got a call from the shop thats working on my heads and they said all the exhaust valve seats are blown and need to be replaces. So I won't get those back until probably Monday. After that its just a matter of putting everything back together. Just need the dam heads!

Nay
05-18-2007, 11:52 PM
We're heading down there after two parades. Are you still going? You should give me a call.

stangracer44t
05-19-2007, 01:28 AM
Nope. I cant go. I'm still in southern oregon at school. Won't get the heads back from the machine shop until at least monday. Wish I could still come but theres no way I can get up there. Especially without my car. We will just have to hit up the track towards the end of june once I get back in Portland from school.