PDA

View Full Version : I hate mustangs but..

spiffy
04-29-2007, 12:08 PM
have you watched vids on street fire or some other site? and then there is usualy 1 or my comments that say "i hate mustangs but that one is nice" or "i HATE mustangs but thats a nice vid. i always thinkg to my self then why the *@#! did you click on the frickin vid. and even if they did watch it why bother to post a comment. i dont know it just annoys me so i figured id post a rant. how do you feel about it

J
04-29-2007, 12:35 PM
Those are usually the kids that drive hondas. lol

yosemiddysam
04-29-2007, 12:35 PM
There are haters everywhere man even in our own community. I just try to ignore that shit. I would probably get mad if it was my Stang in the video lol.

Nicoleb3x3
04-29-2007, 09:02 PM
I just stay out of non-stang sites (I came to gotstang from cardomain because I just got sick of some of the comments I'd get)

02BlueStang
04-29-2007, 09:56 PM
or to add to J's comment....either they drive hondas, or shotgun in moms mini van...basically they are trying to say...I love the car, and im jealous as hell because I have to walk, take a bus and can only dream of having the car in the vid

mustangfreak123
04-29-2007, 10:28 PM
Yeah, I pulled into the bowling alley the other night and Billy Bob in his dads Dodge Ram proceeded to yell out the window while he was leaving..."only pu**y's drive Mustangs" If my girlfriend wasn't in the car I would have bashed his face in just because of how disrespectful that was. If he would have said "girl" or "wimp" or something like that then it wouldn't have bothered me...

crimsonblack
04-30-2007, 01:06 AM
The youth of today is stuck in the world of Tokyo Drift with the Hondas and other four banger rags that are cheaper to get and even some of the mods for them are cheap. Many of the younger gens are stuck in that group simply from peer pressure.

It's not to bad here in Las Vegas, as there is such a diverse type of drivers here. I am really amazed at the kids driving the new mustangs as well as some of the older ones.

Personally I like all types of cars. I can see the attraction of the foreign car craze right now as it taps into the youth of today. Wild colors, body kits, shiney engines with cheap blowers and instant gratification from their peers. I was into mini-trucks when I lived in South Carolina while in the military. My truck was slammed, chrome wheels, tonneau cover on the back, custom bench seat, custom front spoiler. The mini-truck was bad.

Like Nicole said. Stay out of those punk websites. Especially if those comments bother you. I think them rather funny. The praise with the after thought insult. It's the only way they can compliment the car without their peers coming down on them.

AmericanMetal
05-11-2007, 07:46 PM
Haters crack me up... I just laugh, laugh, laugh. All the way to the next stoplight. ;> By the time their ears stop ringing from two pipes' worth of stainless steel harmony, and their lungs recover from the inhaled carbon black residue spattered across their chintzy little windshields, they're calling Mom to co-sign on a used Stang loan.

AmericanMetal
05-11-2007, 07:59 PM
Yeah, I pulled into the bowling alley the other night and Billy Bob in his dads Dodge Ram proceeded to yell out the window while he was leaving..."only pu**y's drive Mustangs" If my girlfriend wasn't in the car I would have bashed his face in just because of how disrespectful that was. If he would have said "girl" or "wimp" or something like that then it wouldn't have bothered me...

Tell him to go haul an outhouse in that pickup truck; do some work like it was meant for, then get a real car when he picks up his cash from the foreman at the end of the day.

LOL if I heard that I'd tell him to have fun *following* this p*ssy! I expect that would pretty much confuse the heck out of him, since he wouldn't know how else to insult me.

VP_96COBRA
05-11-2007, 09:04 PM
they are jealous. mustangs are the rice of the domestics but at the same time we own the streets. all the records and etc are owned by us. screw those guys. J is right they are just punk honda owners prob pissed cause they got owned by a stang.

00stang
05-19-2007, 03:52 PM
yeah i get the i hate mustangs blah blah blah thing all the time. followed by but i love yours.

terminal velocity
05-19-2007, 11:54 PM
LOL i dont seem to get that around here just because a fast import in this town is 16 seconds LOL they think that vinyl a outrageously big spoiler and a coffee can on the back make them Vin Diesel.until they hear some V8 muscle beside them then they turn thier heads and look the other way at the light.
i had a golf GTI turbo a few weeks back harrasing me .................................................. .......his excuse was his turbo wasnt spooled up LMAO :lol: