PDA

View Full Version : Anybody else not watch or hear the clock strike 12?

BruntzySVT
01-01-2005, 02:08 AM
Not me i was at work until 1am and was in the freezer doing inventory and came out and it said 12 01 i was pissed!

95mustang302
01-01-2005, 03:15 AM
damn that must really suck, to start the new year in a freezer, it must me a sign of something...LOL J/K

Hockeyb0y3
01-01-2005, 03:19 AM
i spent it at my friend Johns house waiting for girls to call

BruntzySVT
01-01-2005, 03:22 AM
Hahah! DUDE some of my friends (girls ) just stopped by to say hi andi was talken to them when my G/F pulls up i was like omfg! I was like igotta go my g/f was like who the fuck were they, i was like just friends and she was pissed! Then just as i think my night couldnt get anyworse my dad comes outside cuz my dog was barking but he didnt care so fuck this new year sucks!

Hockeyb0y3
01-01-2005, 03:54 AM
Hahah! DUDE some of my friends (girls ) just stopped by to say hi andi was talken to them when my G/F pulls up i was like omfg! I was like igotta go my g/f was like who the fuck were they, i was like just friends and she was pissed! Then just as i think my night couldnt get anyworse my dad comes outside cuz my dog was barking but he didnt care so fuck this new year sucks!

hahaha that sucks, my best friend got broekn up with last year so this hear hes hoping will be better, he was with the girl for 3 years . . sucks but what ya gonna do.

me i just wana finish my car this year.

BruntzySVT
01-01-2005, 03:55 AM
hahaha that sucks, my best friend got broekn up with last year so this hear hes hoping will be better, he was with the girl for 3 years . . sucks but what ya gonna do.

me i just wana finish my car this year.
me 2 :dance:

My Cobra
01-01-2005, 09:15 AM
damn that sucks, How can ya ditch somebody on a holiday. Well i take that back i broke up with my last girfriend on her birthday but i guess ya got to do what ya got to do.

ComputerGuy
01-01-2005, 10:54 AM
Stacy and I went to dinner then to the American Legion in Millbrook and partied. Had champange and then they served a Midnight southern style breakfast, Eggs, sausage, bisquits, grits (I love grits). Had multitudes of beers and didn't pay for one because my boss just kept buying mine and Stacy's drinks all night.

Great Time spend with a bunch of great people. Everyone there was either retired military, active duty, or friends of military.

Roush2960
01-01-2005, 12:16 PM
Just enjoyed the night with my fam.

88TA5spd
01-01-2005, 06:04 PM
i was under the hood on my car replacing the 160* tstat for a 180*(hoping to pass emissions when it comes up) and starting pulling stuff outta the way to get to my heater core. and today, man if it wasnt for mike(fastest302) i prob be under there still

AcidKoolz
01-01-2005, 07:26 PM
i was driving around lol