PDA

View Full Version : F/S 84 5.0 need to sell asap... make an offer

Superman750
12-31-2004, 05:52 PM
I got an '84 four eyes with t-tops and a brand new rebuilt 302 full roller motor... just bought it a couple of weeks ago as is from a friend, and just having too much trouble with it, and dont have the cash to make it my reliable daily driver. Needs some TLC, but if you can get it to a reliable state, it runs well... brand new holley 600 vacuum secondary, 490 lift roller cam, trick flow heads (just rebuilt), brand new t-5 5spd. tranny and rear end with under 1000 miles on them. Also have rare air breather for 5.0 HO. Brand new tires (99-100% tread, just got them last week), still waiting for the list of everything in the motor, but the guy who built it has been working on cars for most of his life and says it is pushing close to 400hp at the crank if not more. He told me that he put about $4000 worth of parts into the motor, that he had laying around. Body consistent with age. Sat in field for 8 yrs. A couple of minor rust spots. I just replaced the exhaust from the manifolds back, and I have dynomax shorty blockhuggers in hand. Pm me if interested, and we can talk about price, and I can get that list for you.

Make me an offer, please dont waste my time with lowball offers. I need something reliable farely quick, some trades will be considered. And I will see if I can get some pics up soon.

Stang Gurl
12-31-2004, 06:42 PM
Hi,
Please take a moment to read the rules and regulations post at the top of the for sale forum. An asking price is required in all for sale threads.

Thanks
Stang Gurl

Superman750
12-31-2004, 07:03 PM
Sorry... I am looking to get $4000 for it, but it is negotiable... Thanks

Dan