PDA

View Full Version : Carlisle All Ford

NewOneSoon
03-11-2007, 07:04 PM
Hay every one ...WHos got plans to be at Carlisle All Ford this year ...Its June 1 - 3 ..... I was wondering cause i went last year and it was a great show ..... We were with the YMR cars ......But id like to meet some from ever were ..... :thumpupn: ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :beerchug:

no1fordgirl
03-11-2007, 08:59 PM
Im going to Carlisle. I have my registration already. I still need to find a roommate at the hotel to share the cost with. I dont wanna pay full price for a huge room my self. Other than that little detail, I am set. I am meeting a few other stangs at Breezewood on Friday morning and driving down to Carlisle with them. If you need any other information from me, please feel free to send me a message.

wldponi03
03-12-2007, 03:44 AM
I will be there with the Mach 1 Reunion, so just look for all the Mach's and my Mach will be right in the middle of them LOL It would be awesome to meet whoever is going. I am staying at the Hilton in Mechanicsburg the Mach 1 Registry have suites reserved. We are all gonna have to trade Cell #'s or decide somewhere to meet at the Event. Time, Place, etc.

Roush8702
03-12-2007, 04:30 AM
I'll be there. In the Roush section