PDA

View Full Version : siamese twins

lxexpress
02-07-2007, 07:17 PM
Siamese Twins
A man in a bar noticed a very attractive set of blonde siamese twins. They started talking, he bought them a few drinks and pretty soon they were laughing and joking, getting on really well. At closing time he asked them if they would like to go back to his place for a nightcap and they both agreed.
Back at his apartment they enjoyed a few more drinks and they started talking dirty. He suggested that they should all go off to the bedroom and the siamese twins readily agreed. They all undressed and soon he was having terrific sex with one of the twins. After he'd finished with the first one the second one cried out "My turn now" so he started to have sex with her.
The other siamese twin suddenly notices a saxophone in the corner of the bedroom and asks the guy whether she can try it out as she's always wanted to play the saxophone. He says sure and carries on having sex with her twin whilst she's trying to play "When the saints go marching in" at full volume on the saxophone.
The evening ends with the guy calling a cab for the siamese twins. They all agree that they should meet up again some time.
Four days later the siamese twins are walking down the street and one turns to the other and says "Hey. Isn't that the apartment that we went to with that guy the other night?" "Yeah I think it is" says the other one, "Shall we go up and see if he's in?" "I'm not sure" says her sister, "Do you think he'll remember us?"