PDA

View Full Version : New member from Michigan

SpeednLux
02-06-2007, 09:20 PM
Hey guys,

just wanted to stop by and introduce myself before I start blowing up your boards with posts :thumpupn:

Before I get into what I bought , I just wanted to give you some feedback on what I drove ( and still drive , actually ) before I went out and bought the stang...

I have a 02 Lincoln Ls V8 and I thought that it was time for an upgrade especially with summer of 07 coming around in a few months I thought it would be best to purchase the car now before the prices go up.

Now to the good stuff..

I purchased a 02' Mustang S281 Conv.
Only drove it for about 50 miles so far , it's sitting in the garage hibernating.
So far I am in love. The car is amazing and it is a complete change from how the LS drives / feels / and obviously performes.

I'll some recent pics up once I return home from school !

wldponi03
02-07-2007, 05:15 AM
Welcome to GS I see you are from Madison Heights, I am in Sterling Heights almost neighbors!!! I'll have to watch for your Stang when the weather gets nice, if it ever does!!

SpeednLux
02-07-2007, 06:39 AM
Welcome to GS I see you are from Madison Heights, I am in Sterling Heights almost neighbors!!! I'll have to watch for your Stang when the weather gets nice, if it ever does!!

You've got that right man, this weather has been soo unpredictable lately..you never know , maybe by the end of this month well have temperatures in the upper 50s lol

wldponi03
02-07-2007, 06:54 AM
You've got that right man, this weather has been soo unpredictable lately..you never know , maybe by the end of this month well have temperatures in the upper 50s lol
Sorry but I am a Woman LOL I hope you are right about the weather I am having withdrawals from not driving my Mach, but she is Safe and Sound in the garage for awhile!!! I was able to take it on on New Years Day the weather has been very Strange indeed!!! :beerchug:

J
02-07-2007, 08:07 AM
Welcome to GS! Get some pics up on your GS website.

SpeednLux
02-07-2007, 09:33 AM
Sorry but I am a Woman LOL I hope you are right about the weather I am having withdrawals from not driving my Mach, but she is Safe and Sound in the garage for awhile!!! I was able to take it on on New Years Day the weather has been very Strange indeed!!! :beerchug:

Ooopssss sorry about that misunderstanding :nailbite: !!!

Welcome to GS! Get some pics up on your GS website.

Will do for sure!

AmericanMetal
02-07-2007, 09:54 AM
SpeednLux, love that sig! Would make a good marketing slogan for Saleen. :)

1nasty96
02-07-2007, 11:03 AM
welcome to GS :thumpupn:

SpeednLux
02-07-2007, 06:52 PM
SpeednLux, love that sig! Would make a good marketing slogan for Saleen. :)

:lol: sort of would , wouldn't it lol

sfi
03-11-2007, 11:26 PM
I live down by Toledo, but work near Metro Airport. ANy Mustang clubs in your area ? I go to Milan once in awhile, allot of my freinds have the old school cars that Ill never beable to keep up with, but fun to watch.
I went to Woodward last year, but didn't see a whole lot of Mustangs. I hope to get my car in Mustang Alley this year. Have you ever entered you car in this ?? If you ever need your car tuned right,Livernois in Dearborn rocks.

see yah

sfi
03-15-2007, 09:04 PM
Nice that it is snowing again in Michigan. Next week it's supoose to be in the 50's again. Time to get the stangs hitting the streets again.

Cobra Kim
03-16-2007, 11:47 AM
Welcome to Gotstang

YELLOW FEVER
03-16-2007, 05:25 PM
Welcome to the site!!!

Cobra Kim
03-17-2007, 10:16 AM
I live down by Toledo, but work near Metro Airport. ANy Mustang clubs in your area ?

Go to www.salinestangs.com or www.motownmuscle.com

wldponi03
03-17-2007, 11:25 AM
Go to www.salinestangs.com or www.motownmuscle.com
Hey Kim I just registered for Motown Muscle!!!!