PDA

View Full Version : New guy from Iowa

Tom62
01-15-2007, 12:43 AM
Hello everyone. My name is Tom. I am 44 and have worked as a deisel mechanic for a Caterpillar dealer for the past 8 years.Looking forward to talking with everyone. I have a 2002 True Blue GT I bought new in late 2001 and have put a whole 8900 miles on her so far.It is garaged in through the winter and usually doesnt come out in the rain. If the time is right and the chance comes I want to trade up to an 03 - 04 Cobra.

It was stock up until last year when I put on 18 x 9/10 Deep dish Bullitts,chin spoiler,grille delete,Eibach pro springs,Bullitt fuel door and sequential/chase turn signals from meter4it.com. Chase mode is really cool. I get a lot of compliments and how the heck did you get those to do that questions. Only other visual option I want to do is a Cobra hood and then on to performance mods. Now for some pictures.They are not very good as I used an old Mavica 1.3 mp camera.Recently bought myself a Nikon D80 for christmas so come summer I will get some better shots.

yosemiddysam
01-15-2007, 04:15 AM
Sweet shots.... Gotta make do witrh what ya got. Cant wait till summer to see some more of that beauty.

1nasty96
01-15-2007, 10:33 AM
welcome to GS :beerchug:

J
01-17-2007, 07:56 AM
Welcome to GS!!

Tom62
01-18-2007, 02:49 AM
Hey thanks everyone. I really like it here. A lot going on. Many many many very nice Mustangs here. Come time to get mine back on the road will have to try and get in on some of the hunts. :thumpupn:

I see you have this smiley.:nutkick: . I remember a couple years ago a forum I was a member at I use to edit member pictures into some smileys and pictures and did several flash movies of a few of them. A couple of them I had probablyaround 35 - 40 hours in . Below is a couple of the smileys.:silly: