PDA

View Full Version : Will be back in 3 weeks with 750 rwhp

sisky wolf
12-09-2006, 05:45 PM
Have been away for a few months. For those of you who have shown interest in my Cobra Vert....The following is an update. Thanks for your positive comments.
Recently installed new 99 block, new 2001 heads hand ported with Crower blower cams,Bee Hive valve springs with titanium retainers.Removed the S trim ,aftclr and installed New T-trim(capable of 26 lbs. boost).New Snow(Methanol/Water Injection) 60# injectors,SCT 90mm maf. Blower only pushing 15 lbs boost, but still pulled a little over 700rwhp on this combination running 91 octane.
The car is going to have a 4 way tune..last tune will include a blend of 51% water,42% mathanol and 7% Nitro.
This will add 50 to 60 rwhp...Hoping for over 750 rwhp.Waiting on the new blend , and then make final tune.(On a Mustang Dyno) Dyno jet dyno shows approx. 10% more rwhp than Mustang Dyno. So these no,s are concervative. This is also with only 22 deg. total timing and a 11.5 afr.
Also sitting in garage ready to mount on car are set of 9" Konig rims with 10.5 Mickey Thompson ET streets.

Hoping for times in the high 9 second area, I f I can hook up.
Car has all the suspension work, so should show some good times.

Will try and keep you updated .
Thanks for invite to the car club. :clap:

South NJ Stang
12-09-2006, 07:15 PM
Sounds like its gonna be sick. Keep me updated.

yosemiddysam
12-10-2006, 02:46 AM
WICKED