10-29-2006, 12:37 AM
LMFAO GOOD ONE!

ClintEastwood
10-29-2006, 02:21 AM
Ill have to use some of those.

AmericanMetal
10-29-2006, 06:29 AM
:rofl:

This is from real life too... happened to us in the old 5.0.

"Do you know why I pulled you over? I was chasing a guy up ahead, looked back and saw *you* were gaining on me."

Oops!

wldponi03
10-29-2006, 11:51 AM
Those are good ones!! I bet Cops do say some of those things too, hope I don't find out to soon though!!! Only had 1 ticket for speding when I had my GT and didn't know what the Hell to do the State Cop was a Total Bitch asked me where I was speeding to in my Little Red Mustang!! It was Thanksgiving, could of gave me a break the Witch, patted me on the shoulder after she gave me a Ticket and said have a nice day.

Frosty
10-31-2006, 01:45 PM
Niiice!

Nicoleb3x3
10-31-2006, 06:33 PM
lol

...just ask J how the cop once said to us...
"PUT YOUR HANDS UP!"

....yes it did happen

1BAD5L
11-07-2006, 02:12 PM
got on that might beat nicole

i had just finishd tuning my car and went out to test it and i went down the road to look for cops casusse i was gona bring her threw the gears well no cops in my sights or radar detector so i turned around and here we go well i got to 100mph in a 45mph and damnd if there wasnt a cop on a motorcycle sitn on the side of the road i just checked :dupe: WHERE THE HELL DID U COME FROM well i pulled in my neighbor hood and in frome of my house cause it was right there and he told me to get the FU&K out of the car :wow: well i did and he slamed me on the hood of my car and was cuffn me and here comes my mom drivn in :nailbite: well he finaly found out that i lived right there when my mom came out there and went off like a bomb the cop ended up letn me go cause he knew mom was gona take care of it needless to say didnt get to drive her for like 6months since then no tickets or speedn for me
so in other words yes i got >owned< by mom

Nicoleb3x3
11-07-2006, 08:16 PM
lol, good story!

nah, having the cop point his taser at J and I was wayy better,
we were on our way home from autozone..getting a socket to work on mystang..and go home and watch..COPS...yup; we were going home to watch cops; but ended up pulled over in J's stang..somehow J pulled over in a side street..which was actually a trailer park..PUT YOUR HANDS UP!!!! NOW!!!

yeah, we were just like a typical cops episode, trailer park and all!
too bad we weren't guilty of anything!

GirlzGT
11-07-2006, 10:22 PM
Best cop comment of all time for me was when my husband was pulled over at 3am when he had his z28.

He was leaving work, down a street in a business park where he worked at the time....he was flying....probobly 85-ish in a 30 lol. well, the thing was, his speedometer was actually broken, so he really didnt know how fast he was going...even though 85 is not even close to 30 (dumbass) lol.
anywho...he flys right past a cop like a blur...and BOOM. cop gets him. obviously. so, he pulls over, puts the car in park, and shuts the car off.

cop comes over and says, "do you have any idea how fast you were going? I didnt clock you, but you were MOVING!" My husband then replies..."no sir, my speedometer is broken".
Then the cop (keep in mind, car in park and OFF) then takes out his flashlight, and shines it on the dash, leaning in and looking at the speedometer... Then says "OK, it looks broken, i will cite you for a non moving violation....faulty equipment"

lol...he got out of a several HUNDRED dollar fine for going 55+ over the speed limit. Unfortunately for my husband though, aparently had a suspended license at the time (he was never notified that it was being suspended so he had no clue) so they locked his ass up lol. And even funnier....as my husband is sitting in the back of the car, waiting for the tow truck to come and impound it, the cop (who was a real nice cop by the way) says.. "thats a real nice looking camaro"....my husband thanks him...then the cop asks..."is it fast?"
My husbad said "you tell me"....

LOL...the cop was super nice to him, and believed he had no clue as to what was going on...but he was a total idiot. lol

Nicoleb3x3
11-08-2006, 05:47 PM
lol, that's a good story too

..this is where J should mention he lost his license for going 7mph over for 14 days when he took it to court...goes to show you; don't ever fight a ticket even if they didn't have radar..cop always wins

Nicoleb3x3
11-08-2006, 05:48 PM
yeah, that's 7 over...not 70 (it's not a typo)

1BAD5L
11-08-2006, 09:28 PM
when i was in the mitz of movn from TN to Va in july i got busted by a state trooper 90/65 wreckless and payed 1500 for a lawyer. i was told up to a yr in jail, up to 2500 in fines and loss of my license for a yr and beleave it or now my lawyer got me 266 in fines 90 min in jail and i got to keep my licnese

02BlueStang
11-09-2006, 01:46 AM
Thats cause J just likes to get up close and visit Bubba every once in awhile Nicole :rofl:

AmericanMetal
11-09-2006, 08:30 AM
when i was in the mitz of movn from TN to Va in july i got busted by a state trooper 90/65 wreckless and payed 1500 for a lawyer. i was told up to a yr in jail, up to 2500 in fines and loss of my license for a yr and beleave it or now my lawyer got me 266 in fines 90 min in jail and i got to keep my licnese

:wow: :wow: Thanks for the heads up!! Was it a TN or VA trooper? My last encounter with the law, I had to take apart my license plate frame. Although they sell transparent colored plastic shields for license plates in stores all over Tennessee, it's considered obstructing the view. Mine was clear red and looked great inside a chrome frame with red trim so I was really sorry to see it go. Regulations like that are why I'm registered in the SEMA action network. You could clearly read the lettering on my plate through the plastic, but now it looks ugly & boring.

Brickyard
11-09-2006, 10:25 AM
My funniest story of being pulled over started at a redlight about to turn left. I had the top down, and it was my friends last night before he deployed. I had the car maaaaybe a month, anyways him and another guy decide that when the light turns green they will stand up in the backseat and start whoopin and hollarin' as we drive through the intersection.... Okay so the gal in the front seat had a video camera too.... Anyways the light turns green, my friends stand up and start yelling (11pm, school night, middle of town) well no sooner do we complete the turn (big intersection) than my friends sit down and I look in the rearview to make sure they are both sitting... Well as soon as the second guy sits down I see a crown vic pull out of the gas station we just passed that sits on the corner... well about a hundred feet down the road he hits the lights and pulls us over and asks us if there is a problem, and pretty much says don't do it again, and that im ultimatly responsible for the idiots in the back, and asks what would happen if they fell out of the car etc etc... Well he let us go thank goodness, he also overlooked my expired inspection sticker so I was grateful.... We looked at the video when we got to my friends house and the video ends as the cop pulls into the street and straightens up then the vid just dies.... It's great.

1BAD5L
11-10-2006, 12:25 PM
got pulled in va bout roanoke but used to live in knox and that where all my trouble with the stang started got pulled for 100/45 and let got a d another just left a bar had 3 beers and when i left kicked it side ways at the light and didnt realize there was 2 undercover cops behind me and got pulled and let go so i think i may have learned my lesson bout playn around on the streets

AmericanMetal
11-12-2006, 08:29 AM
Brickyard, that's hilarious!! :) 1Bad5L, I've had bad luck in just about all those places too - surprised we haven't seen each other on the highway, LOL! Then again, that's probably a good thing 'cause we'd both end up in trouble.

YsOffcr
11-12-2006, 07:00 PM
How 'bout this one? Arrestee:"These handcuffs hurt." Officer:"Sorry about that, I left the fur lined pair at home."