PDA

View Full Version : My Mustang is no more.......

Stang Gurl
10-22-2006, 07:58 PM
Well, Im putting the stang back stock, and giving it back to the hubby :( Me and Brian spent a couple of days pulling off what I wanted to keep and/or sell, it was like tearing limbs off a child :( I dont think I will ever put this much heart and money into another car, its just not worth the agony of watching it dismantled. We had a good almost three year run together, the magazine, lots of carshows and cruises, even made the Gotstang calendar last year, btw the new one looks amazing, great job guys! I fear before long I will be Honda Gurl :( .... anyway, I put some stuff up in the for sale section... J, I wanted to hit one of your meets or cruises sometime, probably wont happen now. Anyway, just felt like venting I guess. later.

electricgreen
10-23-2006, 07:39 AM
I don't even know what to say... :( I am sooo sorry it came to that for you & your car.

J
10-23-2006, 10:10 AM
Stang Gurl, thats bad news.. to bad things turned out this way :(

We will be going to WDC next year... that shouldnt be to far from you :) We are driving 850 miles!

Did you sell your lambo door kit yet? :)

Stang Gurl
10-23-2006, 03:00 PM
Stang Gurl, thats bad news.. to bad things turned out this way :(

We will be going to WDC next year... that shouldnt be to far from you :) We are driving 850 miles!

Did you sell your lambo door kit yet? :)
Its not sold yet, do you want it? Im selling the kit for $500 + shipping and stock hinges.

J
10-23-2006, 03:20 PM
Its not sold yet, do you want it? Im selling the kit for $500 + shipping and stock hinges.
Yes, unless someone wants to buy it sooner and you cannot wait :)

Stang Gurl
10-23-2006, 05:46 PM
Yes, unless someone wants to buy it sooner and you cannot wait :)
how soon are you talking? I dont know when they are coming to get the car

Nicoleb3x3
10-23-2006, 06:05 PM
...I don't get it...why do you have to give up the car? that's bullshit

wldponi03
10-23-2006, 06:22 PM
Thats a shame you have to give up the Stang, I would fight till the end for mine!!! No way would he get it!!!