PDA

View Full Version : 2nd Annual OC Mustang Show, 5/19/07, Ocean City, MD

coreyjo
10-20-2006, 12:19 PM
Just a heads-up...

I'm working on making the 2nd Annual OC Mustang Spring-07 Show bigger & better than last years show! It will be held on Saturday May 19, 2007, during the OC Cruisin' weekend, May 17-18-19-20, 2007.

Looks like I might be getting the large parking lot in front of 'Castaways' bar & grill at the corner of Coastal Hwy & 64th Street. The owner of Castaways even said that they would probably have special food/drink deals for showgoers! This should be AWESOME Baby! I'll post more info as things come together. Make sure to add this to your 2007 calendar!

spiffy
11-19-2006, 09:34 PM
Just a heads-up...

I'm working on making the 2nd Annual OC Mustang Spring-07 Show bigger & better than last years show! It will be held on Saturday May 19, 2007, during the OC Cruisin' weekend, May 17-18-19-20, 2007.

Looks like I might be getting the large parking lot in front of 'Castaways' bar & grill at the corner of Coastal Hwy & 64th Street. The owner of Castaways even said that they would probably have special food/drink deals for showgoers! This should be AWESOME Baby! I'll post more info as things come together. Make sure to add this to your 2007 calendar! id liike to go to that
:devil: i was at the crusie last year, i wont be in anyshows with my newly acuired body damge though but id love be see all the stangs and verious other muslce cars in attendance :-D

91GT347
11-27-2006, 08:42 AM
hell yeah !

coreyjo
12-04-2006, 12:11 PM
UPDATE:

-Looks like it will be at Castaways on 64th Street. Need to finalize the details this month.
-Looks like Mustang Club of MD (MCOM) will sponsor the event. I'll know by next weekend.
-ELD, a performance shop in Millersville, MD, is interested in participating & will probably have some real fast Stangs show. Brian had some great giveaways last year & may do it again.

This thing is coming together & should be a blast! Feel free to e-mail me with any questions or suggestions.

coreyjo
01-23-2007, 09:36 AM
Still working on the event. It's now officially a Mustang Club of Maryland Event. I will hopefully be talking to the owner of Castaways today and locking that location into hosting the event. It's coming together very nicely! I'll post more info as it becomes available.

coreyjo
01-23-2007, 11:55 AM
UPDATE: Just got the call from Castaways Bar & Grill and... They would be more than happy to host the event at their Bar & Grill located on 64th Street! The event will start at 11AM.

coreyjo
02-26-2007, 07:54 AM
OFFICIAL INFO:
What: OC Mustang Show 2007
When: Saturday May 19, 2007, Starts at 11AM
Sponsored by: Mustang Club of Maryland
Where: Castaways Bar & Grill, 64th Street, Ocean City, MD
Who: Any and all year/model Mustangs

Feel free to e-mail me, cjovan74@comcast.net, for further information regarding the event. Hope to see you all there!

Lasrshaw
02-27-2007, 06:01 PM
Sounds like a great time! We might have to consider coming down for this.

Do you have any host hotels for out-of-towners for the event?

coreyjo
04-12-2007, 01:18 PM
Here's the info on the cruise to the event:

Planning to meet Thursday 5/17 at the Carney Park-n-Ride in Carney, MD & leave by 5:30PM. We will be meeting up with more cars at Hemmingways Restaurant on the east side of the Rt50 bay bridge where we will also grab a quick dinner (You can see Hemmingways from the bridge if you look to the right). Then cruise the rest of the way into OC. Please let me know if you're interested & if so, where you'd like to meet up with the group.

I'll see if I can dig up some lodging info. In the meantime, if you go to Ocean City's visitor website, I'm sure it will list multiple lodging possibilities. I believe a large group are staying at The Carousel. I will be around 128th street I believe. The show will be on 64th St.

coreyjo
04-24-2007, 11:48 AM
Anyone else interested??

linemup
04-24-2007, 02:44 PM
Yeah if it wasnt on a kid weekend .