PDA

View Full Version : STOLEN CAR ALERT!!!

presvt
10-11-2006, 07:24 PM
ANYONE who spots any parts for sale or the car in South Carolina please let me know! This car was stolen last night in Charleston, SC. The car has Lojack but that hasn't paid off yet and the thieving bastards know it has Lojack because of the list of parts on the dash as the car was for sale by the current owner...a friend of mine.

The car has a Vortech Supercharger, Art Carr Automatic, 13" brakes, Cobra Rs, etc, etc. I can and will identify parts if need be as I can identify every part on that car. The seats are one-off so if ever seen anywhere the person with them is going straight to jail. There are a few other unique parts on the car as well.

The VIN # is 1FABP41E8JF240164. Although it's no longer my car, I take this just as personal since I have all my sweat into it and I owned it for 14 years. Please keep your eyes out and help if you can...keep an eye on Ebay and other for sale forums as well and help stop these theives. The next car could be yours so catching these guys makes it safer for everyone else.

http://www.svpu.com/projects/LXatthepig.jpg

CallawayGT
10-12-2006, 08:41 AM
Wow. That sucks.I know what it's like to have a car stolen.I wouldn't wish that feeling on anyone.

StangGT5.0
10-12-2006, 09:27 AM
wow i love your stang damn that suck I would beat the hell out of him lol

I hope you get it back!

91GT347
10-12-2006, 10:24 AM
no shit. I'll keep my eyes open

tweety
10-12-2006, 10:24 AM
wow that really sux it is a sweet looking fox. Hope they find it soon

presvt
10-12-2006, 05:10 PM
Thanks guys, the car is no longer mine as I sold it to my friend 2 years ago but it hurts just the same since I owned it for 14 years and turned every nut/bolt on it building it. Even if a shell is recovered I may have him buy it back if totalled and get it back if he doesn't want to. I haven't heard any more on it today yet....

A friend of mine had his '93 Cobra stolen about 8 years ago and it was found 2 weeks later with some parts missing but not everything and we rebuilt it...so I'll hold out hope for a little while at least.

hrsepwrbrat
10-12-2006, 09:33 PM
Damn man, hope they find it soon...

Nay
10-13-2006, 11:40 AM
Damn. Good Luck. :( Beautiful car.