PDA

View Full Version : All Hunts Are Real

crimsonblack
09-14-2006, 11:18 PM
Check this Hunt!

http://www.gotstang.com/thehunt.php?list=1&hcidq=14879

This hunt has two images unrelated to the hunt in question. There are three valid votes (mine include) and seven fake votes... status of hunt... "ALREADY VOTED REAL". How does that happen?

Looks like the hunts cannot be voted fake anymore. This is not the first time. I have seen several with more fake than real votes, but the hunt is already voted real.

Just thought I would bring this to someone's attention.

GW269
09-15-2006, 03:56 AM
LMAO Tim.... Like 91 once said, just put a picture of someones ass up there and it will get voted real!!! I agree with you, things get accepted for some reason when they should not. :ugh2:

HerNastyNotch
09-15-2006, 06:32 AM
tim, i think what is happening is the web site is just telling you that YOU already voted real on the claim, not that the claim has been validated.

when a claim is actually validated, the web site displays the following message in green text: This is a real claim, points awarded.

J
09-15-2006, 07:51 AM
ALREADY VOTED REAL is telling you that you already voted REAL.

crimsonblack
09-15-2006, 09:19 AM
My stupdity has been verified. Thank you all. Much appreciated. Thanks for the info.

electricgreen
09-15-2006, 03:43 PM
LOL, I thought you meant how can people vote "real" on an obviously not real claim...I didn't vote at all on it since I thought it was an accident, figuring if they didn't mean to do that they would notice and delete it (I saw it right after it was submitted last night)....