PDA

View Full Version : XM

My Cobra
12-26-2004, 12:53 AM
Just wanted to start a thread and see what you guys think of XM. I know there are mixed feelings. I have had xm in my cobra for a long while i had it in my camaro and i have it in my truck also. I love it peopel ask how i can pay for radio but man i love it. What do you guys think of it?

spiffy
12-26-2004, 12:58 AM
Just wanted to start a thread and see what you guys think of XM. I know there are mixed feelings. I have had xm in my cobra for a long while i had it in my camaro and i have it in my truck also. I love it peopel ask how i can pay for radio but man i love it. What do you guys think of it? well i dont know anyone in my personal life that has it so there is no influence to sway me in that direction so currently i wouldnt pay for radio i dont even listen to it that often

Joe Friday
12-26-2004, 03:25 AM
I bought it for my girlfriend for christmas, Now I wish I would of kept it for my self. I bought the ski fi 2 the newest one delphi put out with a bunch of features and had it installed for like 200 bucks here at a best buy. Definatley worth it :D

AutoBadges.com
12-26-2004, 03:28 AM
why is it definately worth it? I have seen a lot of people say they have this XM radio before but i dont see the benefit in doing this..can you guys give me the pros in this? I mean the main thing I worry about is that I will be paying for RADIO and if the songs I dont like listening to are playing that would suck :lol: is it like $10 per month or something

Joe Friday
12-26-2004, 03:35 AM
10bucks a month. lots of stations taht cover everything from bluegrass, country, techno, rap , rock, talk, sports, you name it is on there. also yyou can set it to notify you when your fav song is playing, and it's all cd quality sound

88TA5spd
12-26-2004, 06:34 AM
is got sirius. lil more expensive but more choices and Howard Stern is gonna be on there! with satellite radio if u go to like PA and ur into rap(like me) u dont have to suffer listening to country, just tune it to the hip hop cat. and ur all set.

My Cobra
12-26-2004, 09:12 AM
Peopel probley said the same thing about tv when you first had to pay for it. Sure you get 3 channels that are all blurry but then when cable came out with like 25 channels peopel were like i could not see paying for that now they could not see living with out it. If you spend time in your car driving to or from work i think it is worth your while. I like it cause you get any type of music you want, talk shows, comedy channels, news, EVERY SPORTS GAME, Weather, trafic reports. Also no commericals on any music channels, It is CD quality (Very good) It hardly every goes out (When you are in the car was you get no signal that is the only place i have seen that it does not work and 75% of the time it works in there also)

AJ SnkNV
12-26-2004, 05:25 PM
I have XM in my snake and now I don't listen to regular radio stations. I love it and would recommend it to anyboby. I Love station 65, old school rap!!!