PDA

View Full Version : Problem with site at work

dapack69
08-23-2006, 11:24 AM
The problem I have at work is the page will not fully load up for some reason. At the top of the screen where it strolls along showing members its just a white block.

This prohibates me from clicking on the features, extras and the rank drop down bars. Now when I try to just click on them to expect to advance to another page to chose the options it just refreshes the page I'm on.

The computer already has flashplayer installed. It is an older version but still should do the job.

Please help.

crimsonblack
08-23-2006, 01:00 PM
It could be a problem with however your computer system is set-up at work, what their firewall (if any) the company uses, the internet connect sequence the company is set up for. You'r just pulling the site from J's server and it offers it the same way to everyone, but it's how your system set-up pulls the information in for viewing.

I have times at work that I can't open the site at all and ten minutes later it opens fine. The only other problems you may see could depend on what area of the site J may be working on that causes download problems.

J
08-23-2006, 06:06 PM
Is this in the firefox browser?

dapack69
08-23-2006, 10:06 PM
Is this in the firefox browser?

Never even heard of FireFox. Its regular microsoft internet explorer.