PDA

View Full Version : MY WORST NIGHTMARE CAME TRUE

yosemiddysam
08-19-2006, 09:29 PM
:cussing: :censored: :censored: :cussing:
Well It has been confirmed that my worst nightmare came true. I was messing with the Stang last night and the damned #7 cylinder started knockin like hell so I guess the dyno results didnt lie. Whren MAS put my engine together they had to have pissed something away. I am going to call them Monday and see what he says. I will keep ya'll updated.

jason2004gt
08-20-2006, 10:36 AM
That sucks!!!!!!!!

J
08-20-2006, 10:50 AM
damn.... let us know what their excuse was.

yosemiddysam
08-20-2006, 11:38 AM
Yeah I know its hard to tell what was wrong but when you car makes more horse power with a stock moter with bolt ons then it did when you put all that money in mods then something is wrong. I kept telling him that too from day one so he had better warranty it or we will be going to court. I am so sick of that place. I highly suggest noone goes to M.A.S. in virginia Beach for anything. I was mad at how long they had my car but now finding out they didnt do it right makes me even madder.

crimsonblack
08-20-2006, 12:11 PM
God, that sucks Yo. You panic every time you take the car to the shop for some repair. I hope you don't have to go to small claims court. You'd surely win, but getting the guy to come through is another story. a friend of mine had this problem with a $500 healer horse that died. Went to small claims court and won. Guy wouldn't do anything until my friend took it one extra step and put a lien on his home, business and property. They guy was going to have to inventory each and every item that he owned down to an beat up broom and supply that information/list to the court. Needless to say my friend got his money back, but it took about two to three months.
Good luck Yo.

slvrbullit331
08-22-2006, 06:08 PM
Damn sorry to hear about your car and troubles with the shop, maybe they will stand behind thier work and make it right for you in a timely manner. Just keep us updated.

yosemiddysam
08-22-2006, 09:22 PM
Yeah I called him and he said he DONT warranty work done on modified engines which is horse shit. He is such a douche bag. If I would have been standing in front of him I would have warrantied him right into the fricken hospital. He said that if it is something he can help me with he will try but He aint giving me aNY MONEY FOR REPAIRS. Which basically means Pack Sand. I will get even one way or the other. He says its been over a year and I said yeah 6 months of that was defending your damned rights and freedoms. That bitch knew he kept my car way too long and that I would have to break it in out here in cali. All I can say is if you live in Va. Beach do not go to or even think about lettin the performance shop called MAS or Mid Atlantic Speacialties do any work to your Stang. Number one they estimate way low, Number two they take entirely too long for fixes, Three they dont back there work for shit. I am not the only one that has been screwed. Take my warning.

yosemiddysam
08-22-2006, 09:25 PM
I am turning him into the BBB. I have told him multiple times that the car has been using oil and that the dyno numbers were way lower then they said they would be. That ass fuck knew my moter was bad or not put together right and drug it on till it was too late. He will get his. I wont be in Cali forever. I always get even.

yosemiddysam
08-22-2006, 09:31 PM
www.masracing.com is thier hunk of shit website. I beg of you dont waste your time or most importantly your money with thesefuck ups

crimsonblack
08-23-2006, 11:06 AM
How about the entire site flooding their email box with complaints? We could do it for like two or three weeks.

02BlueStang
08-23-2006, 12:30 PM
I would do it, wouldnt mind flooding their website, im sure with enough traffic we could get the thing to crash....

DEF go to the better business bureau and at least file a complaint, they will get contacted by them....is there any place to leave feedback on the website, because we can all leave negative messages to help prevent others from going to their shop

02BlueStang
08-23-2006, 12:31 PM
they have a discussion forum.....post away :)

yosemiddysam
08-23-2006, 04:23 PM
Yeah lets warn all future Prospects where not to get ripped off. I am game.

crimsonblack
08-24-2006, 08:19 AM
Yeah, gotta hit the BBB with a complaint.