PDA

View Full Version : Got A Suround Sound System today!

BruntzySVT
12-24-2004, 04:26 AM
Woot so my dvd player would not work because its a Apexi piece of shit so me and my friend decided to make a run to walmart where i through the dvd against a light pole and beat the shit out of it then went in and bought a 300 dollar suround system 500 watts, 1 sub, 5 speakers, really niec! DVD, mp3, cd, pictures, videos! Just gotta put it up

Aerosi665
12-24-2004, 04:36 AM
Awesome stuff, isnt beating the living shit out of a crappy electronic device the best feeling in the world?! Congrats on the system!

BruntzySVT
12-24-2004, 04:41 AM
Awesome stuff, isnt beating the living shit out of a crappy electronic device the best feeling in the world?! Congrats on the system!
Yes it is! lol

01GTType
12-24-2004, 06:06 AM

:devil:

My Cobra
12-24-2004, 09:00 AM
Hell yea. I got one of those from a pawn shop last year some time and come to find out the thing was worth like 3 grand ha ha. i guess it helps to know what you are selling. Sounds like you are at the movies and piss off the peopel next door is just how ya like it lol