PDA

View Full Version : I was called a Bimbo today..for the first time in my life

Nicoleb3x3
07-31-2006, 09:17 PM
2 lanes of traffic, the left lane is barely moving after the stop light turned from red to green...

so I proceeded to go up the right lane which had no cars at all. Shortly after the light the two lanes merge into one.
Up ahead there's a suv, an empty spot enough for two cars, and then 3 cars up ahead, so I thought I'd ease in there just as the lanes are ending.

just as my front-end is ahead of the suv, I notice the suv get on it and leap ahead and forced me almost off the road and/or almost hit me!
..so ok this guy is an ass hole, so I backed off before he hit my stang and got behind him.

at the next light he gets out of his car! storms over yelling...blah blah blah :cussing: "you don't pass on the right!!!!" waving his arms at me!
"there was two lanes!!! I yelled back"
:cussing: "that lane is for people turning right or slow trucks!"
"Buddy, There are two lanes!! I tried to interupt him, until he said
:cussing: "You Bimbo!"
"yeah, whatever buddy" is all I could say before he ran back to his truck.

...ok, so the left lane is going 5 mph...there's two lanes no one in the right lane and a huge spot for me to go in front of this guy, and he's all "no passing on the right" bullshit!

This guy just seen my stang, heard my exhaust and over reacted!
What would he do if I was driving recklessly and rather than ease in there, flew by him going 50! I'm a safe driver, I'll keep moving and not sit in traffic; but I'm not speeding or cutting people off to do it, this guy is ignorant. :looney:
How is almost causing an accident with me better for the world than letting me ease into that spot? How is he so much better of a human being? And so knowledgeable of traffic laws and driving coutesy? He assaulted me and risked property damage! Fucking Idiot, his actions were uncalled for!

..never in my life have I been called a bimbo..
I guess next time I'll make sure I'm on my cell phone with the bass pounding and flick my ciggarette at his window on the way by him going 90! :woohoo:

mustangfreak123
08-01-2006, 12:35 AM
What an asshole. You know, sometimes, I just hate to get out on the roads because of all of the ignorant people out there....

2006GT500
08-01-2006, 10:03 AM
I don't know many people that abide by any rules of the road anymore. Left lane is supposed to be the fast lane well that isn't exactly true here in Texas. If you're moving faster than others you pick the lane of least resistance and go. I have had many people try and block me behind them similar to what happened to you but I think it's because they see my car or truck and think well this little hot rodder.....blah, blah, blah....Oh well screw that guy and keep doing your thing.

02BlueStang
08-01-2006, 10:55 AM
that happened to my friend once....guy got out of his car to yell at my friend who did nothing wrong....my friend said nothing, then socked him right in the nose.....broke the guys nose and police were called...the guy who actually got out of his vehicle was cited for holding up traffic and road rage...my friend got nothing :rofl:

mustangfreak123
08-01-2006, 11:03 AM
that happened to my friend once....guy got out of his car to yell at my friend who did nothing wrong....my friend said nothing, then socked him right in the nose.....broke the guys nose and police were called...the guy who actually got out of his vehicle was cited for holding up traffic and road rage...my friend got nothing :rofl:
:rofl: :lol: Your friend sounds like an awesome guy!

AmericanMetal
08-01-2006, 12:21 PM
OMG what an idiot. That happens a lot round here too. I get cut off by arrogant a-holes in ginormous SUVs who think they own the road... men and women both, jabbering to their families about useless crap on the cell phone, not paying attention until the last second when they realize their status as King/Queen of the Universe might be challenged (i.e., someone might try to slip in front of them).

The only thing that stops me from kicking sand in their face, motorifically speaking, is concern for my car because they outweigh it by about a ton. If one of them came out of his car to yell at me, I'd probably floor it across the grass to get away, LOL. You can't win an argument with a moron.

I don't know what made me do it, but one time this dude tried to drive me into the gravel and I'd had about enough, so stood on the gas and screamed past with two wheels off the road. He rode my bumper all the way home. Another cell phone jabbering idiot with a car full of rambunctious soccer-kids, so you know he was desperate to end that ride. Made him go 5 mph allllll the freakin' way. Down a two-lane winding road. So sorry you missed that 6:00PM scrimmage or what-the-hell-ever made you try to run me off the shoulder back there... LOL!

I so badly want to make a bumpersticker that says "My Predator is smarter than your honor student" to get back at them for always ruining my daily commute.

02BlueStang
08-03-2006, 12:26 AM
best bumper sticker "yea, well my highschool dropout fucked your honor student" :rofl:

Frosty
08-03-2006, 08:54 AM
The ignorance of people today is intolerable. People are soo stressed out with there lives, especially in the frickin morning of rush hour traffic that they are'nt thinking straight. I have to say a prayer every morning b4 I turn the car on, for the Lord to keep me sane and for me not to deck somebody, or make them an example.