PDA

View Full Version : Woot Bruntzy Had Fun This Morning

BruntzySVT
12-23-2004, 04:34 AM
So as im posting on this site this girl IM's me and tells me shes at her dads (app. 1.32 miles away from my house) with her friend! So As im reading the GSCM thread that i was posting about Nazis i call her and she says she can sneak me in so i walk in the 15degrees weather while its still snowing a bit with a jacket and some jeans to her place! Why didnt i take my car (cuz its in the garage for the cold days!) Why didnt i drive my daily driver truck? Because I didnt want to wake up my parents cuz i already bothered them tonite and he would of thought i was going to drink so i walked! Got there turns out i thought her friend was pretty (more than the girl i was over there for) so i played it off and when the girl i was over there for would go get something to drink or goto the bathroom i made out with the other girl lol! And when she came back then i would let her go down my pants haha! Well just thought i'd share my night with yall! BTW i never kissed the girl i was over there for because I didnt want to piss off the pretty girl (she couldnt see under the covers while her friend was wandering her hand!) GREAT NIGHT!!! ITS 4 30 am!

01GTType
12-23-2004, 04:49 AM
Dang, must have been nice! Did you get the better looking ones phone #?

BruntzySVT
12-23-2004, 03:25 PM
Dang, must have been nice! Did you get the better looking ones phone #?
Of course