PDA

View Full Version : Where is Bruntzy's Digital Camera?

BruntzySVT
12-22-2004, 03:23 PM
Help me find it!

NoSlo5.0
12-22-2004, 03:25 PM
Between the cushions?

Behind the monitor?

Under the bed?

NoSlo5.0
12-22-2004, 03:29 PM
So Bruntz, you still got a mess of snow there? That's a sure sign of things to come here. Pool cover has frozen over, even the streets are holding the snow.

I dropped my Expedition at the dealer today, my wife was out there with my baby, she musta wasted 3k miles worth of clutch life just getting out of the driveway. I promptly gave her the renta-focus. She'll likely wreck it on her way home from work, all 1.2 miles away.

BruntzySVT
12-22-2004, 03:33 PM
So Bruntz, you still got a mess of snow there? That's a sure sign of things to come here. Pool cover has frozen over, even the streets are holding the snow.

I dropped my Expedition at the dealer today, my wife was out there with my baby, she musta wasted 3k miles worth of clutch life just getting out of the driveway. I promptly gave her the renta-focus. She'll likely wreck it on her way home from work, all 1.2 miles away.
Ya it is com4en down very hard!

NoSlo5.0
12-22-2004, 03:37 PM
su-weet!

J
12-22-2004, 03:38 PM

ROFL :rofl:

NoSlo5.0
12-22-2004, 04:18 PM
Yeah J, here's how my trip to her office went...

"okay hun, give the keys, you're hurting my baby"

To which her co-worker replied..

"Greg, you're supposed to love your wife more than that car"

Hmm,

"You're right. Honey, did you hurt your knee pushing on the pedal while you were killin my clutch? Your rental is outside"

BruntzySVT
12-22-2004, 04:42 PM

Hmm,

"You're right. Honey, did you hurt your knee pushing on the pedal while you were killin my clutch? Your rental is outside"
lol

Stang Gurl
12-22-2004, 05:01 PM

Hmm,

lmfao.... that is funny shit :devil:

BruntzySVT
12-22-2004, 07:17 PM
lmfao.... that is funny shit :devil:
Stang gurl did i leave me camera at your house last night? its the darnest thing but i stilll cannot find it!

232stang
12-22-2004, 08:04 PM
i had to play that game for 3 months and i finnaly found my cam like 2 days ago

csc
12-22-2004, 08:12 PM
im getting a new one for christmas from my parents. unless my sister lied to me!

My Cobra
12-22-2004, 09:05 PM
LOL i tell my brother he is getting a new nintendo DS with like 60 games he can not wait till christmas, neither can I lol ha ha ha ha ha ha he will be so pissed.

NoSlo5.0
12-22-2004, 09:35 PM
LOL i tell my brother he is getting a new nintendo DS with like 60 games he can not wait till christmas, neither can I lol ha ha ha ha ha ha he will be so pissed.

Ouch! I've been doing a little re-con myself. Looks like a 19in LCD monitor and Bowflex Extreme for me...

NoSlo5.0
12-22-2004, 09:37 PM
Does anyone get surprised anymore?!

SDRMustang1
12-22-2004, 09:38 PM
I am cause I thought I was just getting money from my rents but I have some heavy presents under the tree, but it is rare to be surprised these days...

BruntzySVT
12-23-2004, 12:13 AM
Camera Is Still MIA