PDA

View Full Version : changes again?

babygurl2000
06-25-2006, 10:06 PM
this site has a serious lag problem.
I am hearing alot of negative feedback from alot of folks that came here alot more before the changes to the site.

how come when i vote for someone it takes me all the way back out of that section and I have to go back into that year section I was in and scroll all the way down where I left off?
what a PITA... :hmmm:

wldponi03
06-25-2006, 10:11 PM
this site has a serious lag problem.
I am hearing alot of negative feedback from alot of folks that came here alot more before the changes to the site.

how come when i vote for someone it takes me all the way back out of that section and I have to go back into that year section I was in and scroll all the way down where I left off?
what a PITA... :hmmm:
You must be talking about voting in the Car Show it certainly is a PITA, I can only imagine how it is if people have Dial-Up!!!

babygurl2000
06-25-2006, 10:15 PM
yeah the car show is where i was and had all them issues.

i voted for like 3 ppl then left

what a PITA...

lol

J
06-25-2006, 10:18 PM
Nobody voted in the old car show anyway lol.... Let see why its doing that.

wldponi03
06-25-2006, 10:32 PM
Thanks J, you always take care of things!!!

J
06-25-2006, 10:38 PM
I guess the easiest thing to do would be to break it down by years and then category.. so it doesnt load all of the images on one page.

babygurl2000
06-26-2006, 06:06 AM
I guess the easiest thing to do would be to break it down by years and then category.. so it doesnt load all of the images on one page.

yes and I dont mind that part of it but..

as I am in there (99-04) I vote and it brings me all the way back out to pick another year again...idk what went wrong with the old system ( i liked it)

thanks J
I know you will get the bugs out

Squid
06-28-2006, 09:58 PM
You must be talking about voting in the Car Show it certainly is a PITA, I can only imagine how it is if people have Dial-Up!!!
Plus -- after voting twice, none of the boxes show up -- Don't know if that is a function of Mozilla or not, but I have to reload the browser to get the whole thing. ONLY in the on-line car show.
-Jim