PDA

View Full Version : WE NEED MUSTANGS FOR PHOTO SHOOTS!!

steelfalcon29
05-31-2006, 08:40 PM
OK ANYBODY IN THE HOUSTON AREA OR SOMEONE PLANNING A TRIP DOWN HERE LET ME KNOW. I'M SURE EVERYONE KNOWS THE KIND OF PHOTO SHOOTS WE DO AND YES ALL SHOOTS WILL BE WITH MODELS. WE NEED 12 MORE STANGS OF ALL YEAR MODELS. YOU KNOW THAT I'VE GOT THE HARD TOP '04 AND RAG TOP '89..THAT DOSN'T MEAN WE CAN'T USE YOUR RIDE..BE SURE AND POST HERE. IF FOR SOME REASON YOU DON'T HAVE A GOTSTANG? SITE I'LL NEED PIC'S TO SEE. PLEASE USE YOUR JUDGEMENT AS FAR HOW YOUR RIDE LOOKS....YOU KNOW WHAT THE RIDES NEED TO BE LIKE BUT I'LL BE HONEST WITH YA SHOULD THERE BE ONE SIDE OF YOUR RIDE BETTER THAN THE OTHER THEN THAT'S THE SIDE WE'LL USE. POST IN HERE OR PM ME ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE. :devil:

Thecarphotoguy1
05-31-2006, 08:54 PM
My son Tribalstang is going to be moving up here from Houston pretty soon, but his 'Stang is going to be stored in Houston until I can bring him back down to pick it up. I can drive down in either my Wimbledon White 66 GT 'Vert or the Sonic Blue 05 Roush. Take a look at Tribalstang on GS and my two and let me know if you want to use any of them for the shoot and let me know dates/times/locations of the shoot.

auriansmustang
05-31-2006, 10:26 PM
gimme the models and ill give you my stang :D

sublime302
05-31-2006, 10:50 PM
i will do it man.. just let me know when and where... and let's hope the fiancee' doesn't disagree.. lol..

steelfalcon29
06-01-2006, 06:13 AM
My son Tribalstang is going to be moving up here from Houston pretty soon, but his 'Stang is going to be stored in Houston until I can bring him back down to pick it up. I can drive down in either my Wimbledon White 66 GT 'Vert or the Sonic Blue 05 Roush. Take a look at Tribalstang on GS and my two and let me know if you want to use any of them for the shoot and let me know dates/times/locations of the shoot.

Guy I'm sure we can use both your stangs and your sons...remember last year we were trying to get you to come see us and your sons stang was in the shop like...all year. lol I'll get back to you on when. Your a little different cause your out of town.

gimme the models and ill give you my stang :D
When we decided to to this I thought about you and sublime. I was hoping you would be in for it with your 5.0. If you can I'll get back to you on it.

i will do it man.. just let me know when and where... and let's hope the fiancee' doesn't disagree.. lol..
Hell yeah another Orange!!! Tell her it's just swim wear.....if you tell her. lol I'll get with ya once we figure out when we want to start filtering in the mustangs.

2006GT500
06-01-2006, 08:51 AM
I'd do it if I were still in Houston.

Frosty
06-01-2006, 11:18 AM
Sure, I'm in, let me know when and where.

02BlueStang
06-01-2006, 12:38 PM
you should come to WA :)

steelfalcon29
06-01-2006, 12:57 PM
Sure, I'm in, let me know when and where.
I may have just the women for your car!!!!! I think you will approve!!!! Let me look into this.

1hotpony
06-01-2006, 03:03 PM
When would you need the car there? I'm in Georgia,But might consider to drive down for the shoot! What will this be for?

maemaimay
06-01-2006, 06:59 PM
when is this shoot supposed to be?

steelfalcon29
06-02-2006, 06:38 AM
We do photo shoots every weekend and sometimes during the week. The shoots are for the '07 calendars.

stangmanx
06-04-2006, 10:57 AM
Im up for a shoot. :thumpupn:

Thecarphotoguy1
06-05-2006, 05:16 PM
Doug is up here in the Fort Worth area now and getting moved into their new place. He wants to come down to get his Lincoln powered Stang in the next week or so. Let me know when & where you can take the pics so we can schedule the trip. With the temp going through the roof, I'll probably want to bring the Roush (plus it can get 25 mpg)!