PDA

View Full Version : Question

stangmanx
05-21-2006, 03:07 PM
There was this knowitall at the car show last night and we were looking at a stang that had Cobras on the fenders and Roush stickers and emblems on it (which any one can do). This knowitall proceeded to tell us that it was an actual Roush Cobra. This comment just does not really make any sence to me, Thats like a Roush Saleen. Why would Roush take a Cobra wich is already a modified mustang and modify it more. Im not an expert but that just did not sound right.
My Question is: Is there really a such thing as a Roush Cobra made by Roush?

auriansmustang
05-21-2006, 03:18 PM
There was this knowitall at the car show last night and we were looking at a stang that had Cobras on the fenders and Roush stickers and emblems on it (which any one can do). This knowitall proceeded to tell us that it was an actual Roush Cobra. This comment just does not really make any sence to me, Thats like a Roush Saleen. Why would Roush take a Cobra wich is already a modified mustang and modify it more. Im not an expert but that just did not sound right.
My Question is: Is there really a such thing as a Roush Cobra made by Roush?LOL. When i overheard them Talking yesterday they said it came out of factory as a Cobra, and they had just took it to roush performance to get their upgrades also. So idk, i am confused about that too. It was a nice car(besides the fact that those roush sideskirts didnt flow much) But did you hear that thing squeel, it sounded cool.

BTW i liked the plate on the front you had "hrse pwr" it was cool

stangmanx
05-21-2006, 04:11 PM
It would make more sense if they took it to roush to get it upgraded, But this other person was trying to say that Roush produced Roush Cobras.

auriansmustang
05-21-2006, 06:02 PM
It would make more sense if they took it to roush to get it upgraded, But this other person was trying to say that Roush produced Roush Cobras.LOL Roush Cobra's that doesnt even make sense

EddieGT
05-22-2006, 01:06 AM
Here's another one for ya...

How does a Roush Saleen Cobra sound???

http://www.fnsweet.com/pics/r_roush/juztang/index.shtml

Okay, I'll admit, the car's sexy either way...

auriansmustang
05-22-2006, 07:14 AM
Here's another one for ya...

How does a Roush Saleen Cobra sound???

http://www.fnsweet.com/pics/r_roush/juztang/index.shtml

Okay, I'll admit, the car's sexy either way...
this guys looked like that but it had the stock cobra rear, and the roush sides didnt have the exhaust cut out, and it was white too.

Brickyard
05-22-2006, 10:33 AM
That was an interesting car to say the least lol.

jason2004gt
05-22-2006, 04:58 PM
I don't know about Roush, but saleen built some cobra's!!!!!