PDA

View Full Version : girls?

tankglh21
05-16-2006, 10:52 PM
off subject i know. but i have been with this girl for like 10 months now. and sometimes it is like i am not even there. i guess she will realize that when i move 1500 miles away from her. is there anyway to use this :attention on aim or yahoo. she is on thin ice with me right now

sicboy
05-17-2006, 01:04 AM
who needs gurlswhen you gotstang!

tankglh21
05-17-2006, 01:06 AM
:beerchug: thats what i am saying. i'll have my notch as soon as i get settled in out in utah. thats all i need

YELLOW FEVER
05-17-2006, 05:48 AM
Just remember what I told you Adam......you will find that right someone one day when you least expect it and to top it off she will love mustangs. When you do you will know she is the right one for you. Look and me and Adam (4.6)....we met on Gotstang and YMR. He has given me the best time of my life and continues to do so daily. We were best friends first not expecting to date and fall in love later on down the road. Best of all we love mustangs (especially yellow ones) just as much as the other one...lol. Just give it time!!!! We had both given up on finding that right someone but that has now all changed for us.

tweety
05-17-2006, 07:06 AM
Just remember what I told you Adam......you will find that right someone one day when you least expect it and to top it off she will love mustangs. When you do you will know she is the right one for you. Look and me and Adam (4.6)....we met on Gotstang and YMR. He has given me the best time of my life and continues to do so daily. We were best friends first not expecting to date and fall in love later on down the road. Best of all we love mustangs (especially yellow ones) just as much as the other one...lol. Just give it time!!!! We had both given up on finding that right someone but that has now all changed for us.
Yeah what she said. :devil:

crimsonblack
05-17-2006, 07:16 AM
You're moving 1500 miles away - Who Cares. You obviously aren't taking her with you, and she knows you're leaving right? This could be the prelude to your moving. Time to just let go and move on.

J
05-17-2006, 08:20 AM
Move on. It aint right.

tankglh21
05-17-2006, 09:29 AM
i guess i didnt explain it right. she has a year of school left and then she said she wants to come out there. she just already paid for the schooling here and whatnot. and she doesnt know about the schools out there. with my job i get a week off at a time so i will come back to michigan when i can( i dunno how often that will be........ i wont be able to spend time away from my notch) and i will fly her out to see me.Thanx for all the inout and comforting, you guys(and gals) are the best. :beerchug:

2006GT500
05-17-2006, 12:47 PM
Dude, the best way to go is to find a girl that enjoys Mustangs as much as you. When you have that it's the best. I met Maegan (Hottmustang) because we both had Stangs and she is by far the best thing that has ever happened to me. Besides all that 1500 miles that's a long way and that traveling will get really old really fast, especially if you're already feeling like you're putting more effort into the relationship now. Good luck with it bro.

tankglh21
05-17-2006, 03:42 PM
yeah. thanx for that. it really makes me feel alot better. thanx everyone and 2006gt500, i ranked ya and i found out i am exactly one month older than you if your birthday is right on here. thanx again.

2006GT500
05-17-2006, 05:13 PM
Sweet deal. Well happy late bday. I'll bet you didn't get a gift from you gf like I got. She got me that ducktail spoiler for my bday. A little early but sweet nontheless. Thanks for ranking me.

tankglh21
05-17-2006, 05:24 PM
ohhh man. i am jealous. i got a t shirt hat and sweat pants. but this is the first gf that has even gotten me anything. so i am thankful

2006GT500
05-18-2006, 08:13 AM
Well she definitely knows the way to my heart is through my car. HaHaHa.

cobranos150
05-21-2006, 12:02 PM
off subject i know. but i have been with this girl for like 10 months now. and sometimes it is like i am not even there. i guess she will realize that when i move 1500 miles away from her. is there anyway to use this :attention on aim or yahoo. she is on thin ice with me right now
A simple blow dryer will take care of that thin ice. :thumpupn:

Nay
05-21-2006, 12:25 PM
If it makes you feel any better, or laugh just a little..

My fiance LOVED his civic. It was his little riceburner. Then, I let him drive my stang. Now, he's driving a 2006, and only thinks about how he's going to catch up to that Honda and blow his paint off!

Bossnutt
06-19-2006, 08:52 PM

You should be able to go to www.smileys.com or something like that and dowload it to your yahoo or aim. She realize what she had once it's too late. I've seen that ALOT.